Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I get nervous around foids even though I hate them

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
Why do I still get nervous when around good looking foids even when I have no intention to approach or start conversation, it's so annoying. How do I stop this? is it a normal inceltrait?

Its a greycel trait tbh ngl.

Anxiety is so fucked up tbh

You're worried about what they think about you which is completely normal given the circumstances.

The only way to stop this is to have lots of approval by women, which won't happen unless you're good looking.

It's because deep down you wish you could charm them and fuck them, but you can't so you start acting flustered because you feel insecure and inadequate. Self-conscious of the fact that you're a failure.

I get nervous around other humans in general

Understandable

They get nervous around me, because I look threatening in a creepy way.

same even with average foids

You're worried about what they think about you which is completely normal given the circumstances.

The only way to stop this is to have lots of approval by women, which won't happen unless you're good looking.

Its a greycel trait tbh ngl.
You get this deep lasting ache in your soul whenever you see any post made by someone with one grey star. It's the least satisfying feeling I have ever felt, and quite frankly it's disgusting.

You get this deep lasting ache in your soul whenever you see any post made by someone with one grey star. It's the least satisfying feeling I have ever felt, and quite frankly it's disgusting.
Stop the greycel discrimination, u should be proud of new members in the community

I barely interact with foids nowadays.

I just become chad when I'm around women, it's that easy bro!

Instincts left over from a million years ago when cavemancel saw a sabertooth tiger

Why do I still get nervous when around good looking foids even when I have no intention to approach or start conversation, it's so annoying. How do I stop this? is it a normal inceltrait?
Because you're an incel. Only subhuman, fugly young men act like that.

Accept the fact that they think you're genetic trash and want you dead and would never fuck you. That's takes all anxiety away, knowing they hate you and you have 0 chance to begin with is liberating.

It's because deep down you wish you could charm them and fuck them, but you can't so you start acting flustered because you feel insecure and inadequate. Self-conscious of the fact that you're a failure.

Bingo. Humans are approval seeking no matter what.

Same. Just made a thread about it last week. It makes no sense.

You get nervous because you know that they hate you and have the power to ruin your life (like getting fired or getting kicked out of a nightclub). It's no different than any other hostile situation.

Foids get nervous around my superior frame

Harambe200