Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get IQmogged by fucking 10 Year Olds

I fucking hate chinks, whatever I do, they always have to better than me by a 100x @Incelius Savage

You will never ascend (your educative level)

I fucking hate chinks, whatever I do, they always have to better than me by a 100x @Incelius Savage
I’m fucking tired of these kids who were born in the right environments and got to use their IQ’s to their greatest lengths and succeed in life way before any of us.

Try a Nootropic.

Holy shit this is brutal.
@DepravedAndDeprived you’re a math mogger, do you mog this kid still?

same these fucking chinks are too fucking smart. Fucking insane cyborg brain

integral obsession is peak mathlet cope i often see on jewtube by normies who get filtered by real maths aka abstract algebra and analysis.
literally any autistic fag can solve integrals if you teach them basic rules and identities
hard analysis, topology and algebra separates the wheat from the chaff

He will be cucked by a white normie , most likely will end like a betabuxxer wageslave
:yes:No doubt forced from birth to do math by his parents only to end up as a truecel wagie:feelsclown: