Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I get Extremely Stressed Out When Thinking About what I was Like in the Past

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I was an 11/10 high inhib social retard who failed miserably and humiliatingly with girls. So much PAINFULLY cringeworthy shit.

Seriously, sometimes I'll be on my laptop or eating and these memories will pop into my head, and they're so bad that I literally moan or bark "fuck" in the middle of whatever I'm doing.

I had chances but I fucked them up so bad. Just blow my brains out already.

Yeah im still a high inhib retard, i always think about the different ways i could have done something insyead of going high inhib.

Yeah im still a high inhib retard, i always think about the different ways i could have done something insyead of going high inhib.
I was high inhib and then when I tried it was utterly disasterous. I did learn through the error how to be low inhib and skilled, but it's too late now, the best I can get is used scraps.

If you were given a chance to go back in time and live out your life again,but with all your present knowledge,you would probably end up in the same place that you are now.

Inhibition is cope.High inhibition is the result of being a social failure,and being a social failure is a result of being ugly or/and having a mental disability.

If you were given a chance to go back in time and live out your life again,but with all your present knowledge,you would probably end up in the same place that you are now.

Inhibition is cope.High inhibition is the result of being a social failure,and being a social failure is a result of being ugly or/and having a mental disability.
True in part. I'm actually decent looking now. But I was a true .5/10 deformed looking retard for much of my time growing up, which no doubt highly contributed to my inhib and social retardation.

Same here bruv but srs get on my level, I was legit rejected by hundreds of girls, called ugly, did socially retarded bizarre shit that I won't even speak of