Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I get extremely anxious around foids.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★
Brootal incel trait.

I feel only slightly anxious because I know that they are trying to deceive or judge solely based on looks,

Who would be surprised if they have the right to judge a person by appearance, but you don't from foid's side

Me too. First thing that comes to my mind when i have to interact with a foid in her 20s-40s is she probably thinks i'm a creep. I bought strawberries from a foid earlier this week and she seemed uncomfortable around my presence. It was only me and her.

I feel only slightly anxious because I know that they are trying to deceive or judge solely based on looks,
Deceiving or not, they are still genetically superior to us.

I get it. Females have all power societally and can use it however they want

It works?
Yes they work amazingly. You don't have any more anxiety around people but you don't even notice it because it just feels normal (like you never had anxiety). You just gotta use them sparingly because if you use them everyday you'll get addicted

Not anymore at 30 I just get annoyed and disgusted by their behaviour.

Yes they work amazingly. You don't have any more anxiety around people but you don't even notice it because it just feels normal (like you never had anxiety). You just gotta use them sparingly because if you use them everyday you'll get addicted
I need to go to a psych to get one or do you recommend to buy it over the counter?

Not anymore at 30 I just get annoyed and disgusted by their behaviour.
At 30 you're 6ft under the ground.It's giga over.
So, no obviously you're not gonna have anxiety etc...

I need to go to a psych to get one or do you recommend to buy it over the counter?
What country are you in? Some countries benzos (xanax, valium, etc) are OTC, but in most you need a prescription.

If your psych tries to give you SSRIs or SNRIs or any other shit refuse it

Yea I used to.

Nowadays I get mad. I know they think of me as an old laughable ricecel worthy of derision and mockery.

I've heard they are addictive as hell...
There isn't an actual "high" from it so don't be too worried about being hooked to the feeling. What I do is only use them when I KNOW I have to do some social thing with people I know (or people I want to make a good impression on). If I'm just going to the store or doing other shit (or just staying home) I don't take them.

There isn't an actual "high" from it so don't be too worried about being hooked to the feeling. What I do is only use them when I KNOW I have to do some social thing with people I know (or people I want to make a good impression on). If I'm just going to the store or doing other shit (or just staying home) I don't take them.
Large groups of people only then?

Rest assured that they're ignoring us. Around me it's them who get scared

Large groups of people only then?
Basically. Tbh I just use it for that and when I jave to talk to somebody that actually matters and isn't just some random I'll never see again

Just start break dancing