Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get envious of those 16 year olds who already have jobs. [MUST READ]

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Like i had to cut grass and rake leaves just to get money cuz my mother encouraged me not to work because our government assistance would stop and she wouldn’t get as much food stamps and extra money.

I could’ve worked for 6 months, got all my recording equipment, made lots of friends along the way. Start blowing up on youtube and social media and following my passions. But instead i had to sit in a fucking toxic house trying to make something of myself with no support with a family who didn’t give a shit about me then ended up breaking my dick and suffering more than anyone on this planet cuz mental health is worse than actual suffering. Most of you live in a fantasy world where you think something small not going your way is “hard”

Meanwhile some people in my family are already starting work at 17-18 and have bf’s and gf’s and already planning a life together.

If i had a wish i’d go back to 2013, the time i got out of school, started learning computer programming, buy some bitcoin, focus on keeping in shape and looksmaxxing, start working at 15, save up like $5,000, buy a gaming pc and camera and mic, make a shit ton of friends at work, start recording pranks and other youtube stuff while also doing programming jobs online, then blow up and the rest would be history. Won’t have to worry about my loser family who sits around smoking weed and causing drama all day.

or just stayed in school and did the same thing but work during the summer. Probably better that way.

Last edited:
Being a YouTuber as a subhuman seems to present many difficulties, though I guess it depends on what content you did and how entertaining you were; it wouldn't have been as hard to gain traction with a sub 5 face back then, due to the reduced number of hypergamous foids and normies, but the usual negative projection effect and many's belittlement or mistreatment of you based simply on your looks would still occur... :feelshehe:

But yes; those 16 year olds always had the confidence and independence to do such usually social work and obtain employment at such an age, simply due to their fortune of not being laid upon with the genetic curse of subhumanity and the subsequent negative effects of such. :society:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

Getting left behind by your peers is a terrible feeling:feelsbadman:, especially when its out of your control. Over for poor helecopterparentcels

I'm 19 and I've never worked. I was only studymaxxing my whole short life and NEETmaxx during summer holiday. One time I applied to warehouse a few days after receiving high school graduation certificate, I had almost empty CV, they never replied but as it later turned out the forklift permissions were needed and some experience in warehouse working.
I tried also to become a youtuber, I was 13 when I began, I made more than 100k views in 3 years and less than 500 subs (!), my maximum was 510 with 125k views in 2019, but I never earned though 1$ from YT, further reactivations of my channel were ineffective, my films got barely 1-2k views. Last attempt in August this year.

Like i had to cut grass and rake leaves just to get money cuz my mother encouraged me not to work because our government assistance would stop and she wouldn’t get as much food stamps and extra money.

I could’ve worked for 6 months, got all my recording equipment, made lots of friends along the way. Start blowing up on youtube and social media and following my passions. But instead i had to sit in a fucking toxic house trying to make something of myself with no support with a family who didn’t give a shit about me then ended up breaking my dick and suffering more than anyone on this planet cuz mental health is worse than actual suffering. Most of you live in a fantasy world where you think something small not going your way is “hard”

Meanwhile some people in my family are already starting work at 17-18 and have bf’s and gf’s and already planning a life together.

If i had a wish i’d go back to 2013, the time i got out of school, started learning computer programming, buy some bitcoin, focus on keeping in shape and looksmaxxing, start working at 15, save up like $5,000, buy a gaming pc and camera and mic, make a shit ton of friends at work, start recording pranks and other youtube stuff while also doing programming jobs online, then blow up and the rest would be history. Won’t have to worry about my loser family who sits around smoking weed and causing drama all day.