Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I get depressed when women dont acknowledge me

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
JFL at how pathetic I am. When im walking down the road and I pass a women and she doesnt look at me it literally makes me depressed for the rest of the day. The other day I was at the park and there were 2 women at a bench and I sat down at the bench next to them and waited 5 mins for one of them to look over at me but they didnt. I left feeling depressed

Last edited:
Getting IOI's from strangers is something that only happens to gigachad boyo

You are contradicting yourself. When you pass women down the street and they look at you, you feel depressed. Then when you sit on a bench and they don't look at you, you feel depressed. What do you want? And I get noticed by women all the time boyo but in a negative way so they go out of their way to avoid me

You are contradicting yourself. When you pass women down the street and they look at you, you feel depressed. Then when you sit on a bench and they don't look at you, you feel depressed. What do you want? And I get noticed by women all the time boyo but in a negative way so they go out of their way to avoid me
Think he meant to say doesn’t

Huge cope
Why would a western foid give IOI's to normies and chadlites on the street when she get's orbited by them and can accquire a chad on tinder with ease. I mean real IOI's not a 1 second glance

Why would a western foid give IOI's to normies and chadlites on the street when she get's orbited by them and can accquire a chad on tinder with ease. I mean real IOI's not a 1 second glance
Implying many giga chads exist
Alex from target was a chadlite look where he is now. Lol @ thinking women won’t give iois to chadlites

They are so priveledge that they don't even a knowledge your existence.

Depressed when they ignore me, and anxious when they pay attention to me. It's over.

And I get noticed by women all the time boyo but in a negative way so they go out of their way to avoid me

The story of my life. It hasn't happened quite as much in recent years, but my 20s were horrible in that regard. Young women would always speed up their walking pace and cross busy streets to get away from me. A few of them even ran away from me in college.

Now I'm mostly invisible to them, which I consider to be an improvement.

The story of my life. It hasn't happened quite as much in recent years, but my 20s were horrible in that regard. Young women would always speed up their walking pace and cross busy streets to get away from me. A few of them even ran away from me in college.

Now I'm mostly invisible to them, which I consider to be an improvement.
That's definitely an improvement, sounds like you went from truecel to normie. I'm in my 20s however, how old are you now? They avoid me like the plague. It sucks. And keep in mind that I am looksmaxxed (without plastic surgery).

That's definitely an improvement, sounds like you went from truecel to normie. I'm in my 20s however, how old are you now? They avoid me like the plague. It sucks. And keep in mind that I am looksmaxxed (without plastic surgery).

I'm in my mid-30s now. Hopefully, you'll ascend to becoming invisible like I have in recent years. Anything is better than being treated like you are a monster and a rapist when you are simply going about your business. Worst feeling in the world.

I'm in my mid-30s now. Hopefully, you'll ascend to becoming invisible like I have in recent years.
I can't man, I'm facially deformed (broke my nose twice). Oh well at least you ascended to normiedom so I'm glad for you honestly.

I can't man, I'm facially deformed (broke my nose twice). Oh well at least you ascended to normiedom so I'm glad for you honestly.

Damn, that's harsh that women are treating you like that over a facial deformity that was out of your control. What the everliving hell is wrong with women?

Damn, that's harsh that women are treating you like that over a facial deformity that was out of your control. What the everliving hell is wrong with women?
Exactly man, it's so frustrating. The worst part? I'm not even looking at them. They will go out of their way to go extra to the left or right, whatever side is best to avoid me. Or when I'm with my friend, and a foid is supposed to pass right by me, she walks a bit extra to the left or right so she passes my friend instead, JFLLLLLL. OGRE.