Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Get Cucked Almost Everytime I Fall Asleep

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I know this has been discussed before in some threads to a degree, but I don't think anyone experiences this shit as bad as I do. I have pretty vivid dreams daily, some are quite complex stories, some are awful nightmares, some are just things that prob would happen to me in real life, etc. Well the problem is when I have a dream where a girl is involved and somehow I manage to make it to having sex part, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME EVEN IF MY DICK IS LITERALLY FUCKING NANOMETERS AWAY FROM THE HOLE I WAKE UP.

This Happens Nearly Every Night

Gdmit

It feels so vivid, so real, everything, even the feeling of touching skin, and i'm ALWAYS cucked out of penetrating any hole. Mouth, Vagina, Anal, it's just eternal suffering, especially if I wake up horny. Start thinking irrationally and i'm tired, much more likely to make irrational decisions. There's no escape for me.
A1B2FB516FB64C55A2623A3B04C679E7

over for many men

Tought ur escape was a car and driver lisence ngl

I know this has been discussed before in some threads to a degree, but I don't think anyone experiences this shit as bad as I do. I have pretty vivid dreams daily, some are quite complex stories, some are awful nightmares, some are just things that prob would happen to me in real life, etc. Well the problem is when I have a dream where a girl is involved and somehow I manage to make it to having sex part, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME EVEN IF MY DICK IS LITERALLY FUCKING NANOMETERS AWAY FROM THE HOLE I WAKE UP.

This Happens Nearly Every Night

View attachment 137030

It feels so vivid, so real, everything, even the feeling of touching skin, and i'm ALWAYS cucked out of penetrating any hole. Mouth, Vagina, Anal, it's just eternal suffering, especially if I wake up horny. Start thinking irrationally and i'm tired, much more likely to make irrational decisions. There's no escape for me.
View attachment 137031
It happens.
over for many men

Just don’t sleep bro

your brain cannot simulate what you havent experienced man. whenever i have dreams where i have sex it feels like nothing. youre not missing out on much tbh

your brain cannot simulate what you havent experienced man. whenever i have dreams where i have sex it feels like nothing. youre not missing out on much tbh
I think my imagination is good enough where it could do it I just gotta stop waking up somehow. If we could figure out how to properly harness and control dreams it could be as good if not better than full dive VR.

I used to have a dream about the same girl every night and it was driving me crazy