Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i get bullied physcially and verbally almost all of my school life

ifeellost

ifeellost

ugliest person ever
★★
which did not stop until i get rid of my social awkardness and learned to stand up for myself i really feel traumatized espically for pyschial bullying go on for so long fuck this shit i want to die fuck dating i dont even count as a human being tf??

Brootal sorry for your experience brocel :cryfeels:

congrats on getting rid of your social awkwardness btw.

I wish I could get rid of mine

It's rough man, the worst part is that it never really leaves you. I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that suffering :feelsbadman:

It's rough man, the worst part is that it never really leaves you. I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that suffering :feelsbadman:
yeah.its not only about dating.i cant forget about blackpill or the way i look. because everyvone reminds me when i step out of my room.

which did not stop until i get rid of my social awkardness and learned to stand up for myself i really feel traumatized espically for pyschial bullying go on for so long fuck this shit i want to die fuck dating i dont even count as a human being tf??
the scars stay with us while our bullies live on to have great lives

Looks like someone missed his periods!

Punctuation joke!

But yeah, once you stand up for yourself the bullies back down

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back