Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I get bullied at the community college by normies

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
The normies are thugmaxxed and there are also the Arabs and pajeets who hang out together who like to bully me and shove me in the corridors. When I am doing my work in class they take my worksheet and say "thank you boss" and laugh and copy it. I've even put incorrect shit so that they would get it wrong but it backfires because the teacher calls me out for it out loud and all the normies and foids laugh at me and whisper.

I tried standing up for myself but the pajeets heightmogged me and threatened to beat the shit out of me at the gate. Of course nobody stood up for me. The foids also like to say Ew and give me a wide berth when walking in the corridor

I am 5'3 black with glasses

iu

iu

iu

:yes:

I am working on it I am destroying my body every day to Baki maxx but I don't get stronger I even try to learn techniques from YouTube videos and forums and I still get mogged. Plus I've been stopped and searched by cops before because some lady reported me at a bus stop near my house for being suspicious. Jfl

It's over I wish gym could increase height

become their bullies and spread rumors about them liking scat or smth, say they're dogpilled or smth

I need low inhib

Low inhib will get me killed though. The one time I stood up for myself in highschool I got jumped by 5 boys and they fucked up my nose

Brutal , being a nigger and not savage my man you should have been white

I would protect you
I am lacking the support of friends that the normies have in abundance of therefore I am singled out and targeted by the majority

I am lacking the support of friends that the normies have in abundance of therefore I am singled out and targeted by the majority
I know ive had that experience , never again

The normies are thugmaxxed and there are also the Arabs and pajeets who hang out together who like to bully me and shove me in the corridors. When I am doing my work in class they take my worksheet and say "thank you boss" and laugh and copy it. I've even put incorrect shit so that they would get it wrong but it backfires because the teacher calls me out for it out loud and all the normies and foids laugh at me and whisper.

I tried standing up for myself but the pajeets heightmogged me and threatened to beat the shit out of me at the gate. Of course nobody stood up for me. The foids also like to say Ew and give me a wide berth when walking in the corridor

I am 5'3 black with glasses
Just go on roids @DragonBallZCel is somali as well

Also train mma

You will regret it if you don't

Roids make your shoulders, neck and traps bigger . Not all roids make you bigger, others make you stronger and dry you out e.g. halotestin is good for this purpose (in video game6)

You only need 1 or 2 roid cycles. Ideally 3 to look amazing

Danny padilla is 5'2 and a gigachad bodybuilder. So copy him.

Low inhib will get me killed though. The one time I stood up for myself in highschool I got jumped by 5 boys and they fucked up my nose
Brutal, that's why u need to roid maxx and.mma. Max

If you were 170lbs and ripped you could beat them up

Danny padilla was 179lb at 5'2. 170lb. Should be. Doable for you

You can threaten them with a knife or with a baton (in GTA 5)