Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I get annoyed at work by my deformed female coworker

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
She keeps asking me questions in an annoying voice, does absolutely nothing, I don't know how she even keeps working there.
My employer told me not to ask her nicely to stop talking to me since she's mental, and now I have to endure that.
I don't fault her for that, but I fucking hate certain sounds and the way she talks triggers my shite brain - I can't help but suffer because of these sounds.
Now I also have to deal with people who have not heard about earphones - Letting me know what kind of degenerate music they hear, by torturing me with it.

My life is empty and pointless, not a day goes by without questioning my existence and now this.

volcel if you wouldn’t?

You should frame her and get her fired some how.

people with annoying voices are the fucking worst. It feels like they're literally cutting into my head whenever they speak. I wanna yell at them and tell them to shut up, but I know it's not right because technically it's not their fault. Still, fuck them

You should frame her and get her fired some how.
I'm not an asshole, reminds me of women firing an incel for being ugly.
Fuck your employer. You have the right to talk or not talk to whoever you want to.
She keeps asking me dumb questions since she dindus nuffin all the time and her fucking annoying voice pisses me off, thing is - If she doesn't ask me she asks others - I can't do anything or they'll get mad - Even if I do talk to her I doubt she'll keep it in mind, probably just go into resetting her brain the day after. She's autistic or something it seems.