Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I get all nervous and eerie when friends/family talk about their sexual encounters

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
I always hate it whenever it’s brought up. Like seriously guys I realize how fucking over it is for me stop shoving it in my fucking face. No i’m not proud of you for banging some random whore please gtfo.

how your family talk about their sexual encounters in front of you?

Its basically an approval thing. My step brothers always talk about how great their girlfriends are or how great their sex lives are to hide the fact that they are jobless and essentially failures otherwise

Its basically an approval thing. My step brothers always talk about how great their girlfriends are or how great their sex lives are to hide the fact that they are jobless and essentially failures otherwise
it is interesting suifuel. does your brothers talk about it in front of parents?

Exactly, they are bragging about it. No doubt.

Proves that chad can be poor and still slay

it is interesting suifuel. does your brothers talk about it in front of parents?

Hell yeah dude. Like I said, this is basically the best thing they can do to get approval since they are failures otherwise

Hell yeah dude. Like I said, this is basically the best thing they can do to get approval since they are failures otherwise
lmao it is suifuel.are you white btw??

Hearing people’s sex stories doesn’t feel good.

I only have one friend thank goodness. And I’m sure he’s a virgin

I don't think my family has ever done that, friends of the family may have referenced it but that's rare. Even so, I know what you mean.

My family know not to discuss that kind of stuff around me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back