Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I get a thrill out of humiliating misogynistic incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/16c62hi/i_get_a_thrill_out_of_humiliating_misogynistic/

Jfl if you look at his post history he's an obvious ricecuck larper, but holy fucking shit is this pathetic. We need to do something about these cucks @AsiaCel @pyromancer1234

Typical shitty human behavior. Doesn't think, or try to see our perspective. Just goes with what others think, say and do. What a fucking social sheep, won't mind slaughtering this mfer like an animal.

Also jfl at cuckit banning incels but this fag has been posting nothing but raceplay for 8 years and is allowed on their platform :lul:

>sex partner
brutal, brutal black pill

Actual degeneracy to the deepest level. Nothing surprising for anyone knowing anything about asian toilet cunts

this is why sluts get raped, who would give a shit about the opinion of someone like this
This is why human beings do not deserve freedom and liberty. They become the victims, as well as perpetrators.

View attachment 868162
Actual degeneracy to the deepest level. Nothing surprising for anyone knowing anything about asian toilet cunts
This is why women get raped and killed, and they deserve it in fact (I'm not saying it is a good thing either, if they controlled themselves more, this would not happen).

A mayocel wrote that for sure

This larp is so obvious he could at that point have used terms such as "whitu cocku".

Also JUST FUCKING LOL at his post history : basically when he's during post nut clarity he discusses about politics, conspiracy and other stuff like the sperg Asian nerd he is but then he gets horny again and it's a shitfest of "white sexy man fucky fucky yellow pussy konichua biggu cocku". Then back at talking about Chinese government.

Also JUST FUCKING LOL at his post history : basically when he's during post nut clarity he discusses about politics, conspiracy and other stuff like the sperg Asian nerd he is but then he gets horny again and it's a shitfest of "white sexy man fucky fucky yellow pussy konichua biggu cocku". Then back at talking about Chinese government.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

All asian women are like that. Letting women have freedom was a grave mistake.

Holy shit I can’t lmfao

You can just tell she's from a lineage of prostitutes her vapid whorish says weren't suddenly a thing at 18

If this is real and a not a larp, then the incel has to go ER. It’s his duty to go ER, after experiencing something like this, going ER is the only way out.

"It was literally the most fun I ever had"

Probably just a self-hating incel in denial.

dude is a cuck simp who will do anything for chads leftovers and still fail. pathetic and retarded cuck following the herd to try and be accepted when he's already a degenerate failure in life.

Low quality larp from a degenerate, pathetic simp. He's more incel than this entire forum combined.

This is your Asian brain on Western influence. Immigration was a big, big mistake.

Fiction.

That's a weirder retribution fantasy than any Tarantino movie.

Certified Reddit moment

Race mixing is a mental illness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back