Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I genuinely would be a really good BF

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★★
I genuinely would give all my love and attention to my GF. Would take her places, buy her nice things, be affectionate, hell I would even eat pussy if I needed to. Hell, Im not even a dicklet so i could give her a good dicking if needed.

I'm also not physical, i dont get angered easily, so i wouldnt be abusive.

But theres some important thing i cant offer. I cant be her sexual fantasy that she obsesses over. I cant be someone she brags about to friends. But these things are more important to women than stability and happiness. In fact they want it to be abusive and one sided.

Last edited:
I would be the best bf a girl ever had but they never give me a chance.

Yep. I’d also be a really loving and loyal BF. Unfortunately that means absolutely nothing to women

Nah I'd hit my bitch years of aggression has taken its toll

I think I'd make a good bf too.

All I've ever wanted was someone that I can love and for them to love me back.

ITS OUR PERSONALITY THOUGH EVEN THOUGH CHADS/NORMIES ARE FAR MORE ABUSIVE/ SHITTY THAN US!!

ITS OUR PERSONALITY THOUGH EVEN THOUGH CHADS/NORMIES ARE FAR MORE ABUSIVE/ SHITTY THAN US!!
chad can get away with blatantly cheating on foids and they will still stay with him. chad never gets called out for being shitty, foids just love saying that incels are scum when in reality chads are usually the abusive ones.

Yep. I’d also be a really loving and loyal BF. Unfortunately that means absolutely nothing to women
I genuinely would give all my love and attention to my GF. Would take her places, buy her nice things, be affectionate, hell I would even eat pussy if I needed to. Hell, Im not even a dicklet so i could give her a good dicking if needed.

I'm also not physical, i dont get angered easily, so i wouldnt be abusive.

But theres some important thing i cant offer. I cant be her sexual fantasy that she obsesses over. I cant be someone she brags about to friends. But these things are more important to women than stability and happiness. In fact they want it to be abusive and one sided.
I would be the best bf a girl ever had but they never give me a chance.
Girls don't like any of this shit. They like to be abused, beaten and neglected. That is what gives then the ick. Being a affectionate feminine caring sissy isn't what women want. Women want a dark triad guy that would take advantage of them every time.

Girls don't like any of this shit. They like to be abused, beaten and neglected. That is what gives then the ick. Being an affectionate feminine caring sissy isn't what women want. Women want a dark triad guy that would take advantage of them every time.
We know. Sucks that women are this way though

Girls don't like any of this shit. They like to be abused, beaten and neglected. That is what gives then the ick. Being a affectionate feminine caring sissy isn't what women want. Women want a dark triad guy that would take advantage of them every time.
I think they want ups and downs. They want excitement. Constant abuse doesn't work, but constant stability doesn't work either.

They want chad to beat them up one day, but the next day chad is affectionate and loving. Every day is a mystery.

water

chad can get away with blatantly cheating on foids and they will still stay with him. chad never gets called out for being shitty, foids just love saying that incels are scum when in reality chads are usually the abusive ones.

I think they want ups and downs. They want excitement. Constant abuse doesn't work, but constant stability doesn't work either.

They want chad to beat them up one day, but the next day chad is affectionate and loving. Every day is a mystery.
Yes women crave drama in a relationship. A relationship like that is much better than "boring" hunky dory relationship for them. While men like stability and predictability

foids would rather date an abusive rich chad than a poor ugly man thats compassionate

Being non-NT, I wouldn't be a good boyfriend in terms of resource-providing. But I would be faithful, kind and passionate. I would show her nothing but gratitude for saving me from inceldom. And I would never knowingly mistreat her.

I think most trucels would be the same. We don't have any other options, so we would value a relationship far more than most men. The idea that we would all be abusive to our partners is completely unfounded.

36117.jpg

I will never spend a single penny for foids

Good BF by who's definition?
Wake up, a "good BF" in the real world is a tall sturdy build psychopath that bullies other men and ragdolls her around in bed before throat fucking her until she pukes.
Time to observe reality and let go of the disney BS.

no way to know unless you've done it

foids are a pain and will bitch + pms, further they'll get tired of your niceguy simp behaviour and try to discourage it

and not all foids would be the same in a relationship, eg. cluster b foids would require a different relationship dynamic, etc.

many modern relationships also involve infidelity

if you haven't been in a relationship, you probably don't know how you'd handle all that. it's easy to make up rose-tinted scenarios when there's no real obstacles, just like it's easy to come up with utopian political solutions like anarcho-communism when not dealing with the practical challenges it would face

Last edited:
Wake up, a "good BF" in the real world is a tall sturdy build psychopath that bullies other men and ragdolls her around in bed before throat fucking her until she pukes.

I wouldn't really be a "good" bf. I think I would dominate her a lot, slap her and command her to serve me

That's not good enough. Your main utility as a man is to make her friends feel jealous, which is why women are obsessed with certain standards. Numbers are an easy way to measure a man's success, therefore women are obsessed with the man being 6 feet tall, having a six figure income, and having a certain amount of inches under his belt.

You are literally just a status object for her to show around. "Oh look, this hot guy pays my bills! I don't need to do hard work, and that's why I have nails this long and he gets me manicures." That's what women want.

If you can't make her friends feel jealous, you're worthless as a man.

That's not good enough. Your main utility as a man is to make her friends feel jealous, which is why women are obsessed with certain standards. Numbers are an easy way to measure a man's success, therefore women are obsessed with the man being 6 feet tall, having a six figure income, and having a certain amount of inches under his belt.

You are literally just a status object for her to show around. "Oh look, this hot guy pays my bills! I don't need to do hard work, and that's why I have nails this long and he gets me manicures." That's what women want.

I literally said that in my post, i wonder if you read it

That's not good enough. Your main utility as a man is to make her friends feel jealous, which is why women are obsessed with certain standards.

You are literally just a status object for her to show around.

Trvth Nvke. Idk if they even love Chad, they just want to one up their friends.