Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I genuinely sympathise with you shortcels

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
My heart truly goes out to you, and I have you in my good will, thoughts and prayers

While I know the torment of a life as an ugly man, i cannot comment on what life is like being ugly AND short, with no respect from anyone, ever.

I have you guys in my heart, it’s no wonder most suicides are short men, while my ugly problems are tough, I do not even BEGIN to compare my experience to shortcels. If I’m suicidal at my height, your life must be fucking constant agony and I cannot convey through words how much I wish I could help you guys, bring you more positivity in your lives, because I know just how much fucking worse it has to be for you.

I wanna get rich one day and offer some help to my brothers in this forum, especially the poor shortcels who suffer so severely.

Last edited:
The worst part is that it will only get worse for them, have you seen zoomer height recently? Even I am heightmogged by zoomer foids at 172cm. Fuck, I couldn't imagine being a grown man emasculated by 13 year old girls.

Shortcels deserve a stipend for just for labouring through life every day.

I'm not ugly, facially. Facially i'm like a 4 or 5 maybe, but it's everything else that holds me back.
My 5'6 height, my 4 inch penis and so on

Yeah whenever I see a heightpill on here I feel saddened even though I'm not short. I can only imagine how devestating it is for actual shortcels.

It’s heartbreaking to see short guys irl

The worst part is that it will only get worse for them, have you seen zoomer height recently? Even I am heightmogged by zoomer foids at 172cm. Fuck, I couldn't imagine being a grown man emasculated by 13 year old girls.

Shortcels deserve a stipend for just for labouring through life every day.

im also a bangladeshicel who is 171cm. Which cuntry do u live in bhai?

Thanks. It's still bearable if u don't live in a white country

Keep virtue signalling for manlets

im also a bangladeshicel who is 171cm. Which cuntry do u live in bhai?
I am in Canada, though I was born in Jhalokathi upazila.

Yeah whenever I see a heightpill on here I feel saddened even though I'm not short. I can only imagine how devestating it is for actual shortcels.
Also for those who haven't read ER's manifesto and say that he was above average looking, you have to know this. Foids height moged him when he started middle school. Sounds imposible to recover from such situation.

I am in Canada, though I was born in Jhalokathi upazila.

I am in Chadstralia since moving from Bangladesh (Dhaka - Shyamoli District) at the age of 5.

What are your flaws my dear bengali brothER?

I’m 5’7. 90% of zoomers my age mog me.
59856EF7 4C81 44E1 BCA5 A24E20993CCE

And even when I mog someone with my height he mogs me with face. It’s life of constant psychological suffering

The world needs more bagelcels.

Same with baldcels. Imagine being bald AND manlet, I seriously wonder how they manage to live through that excruciating pain.

I don’t want sympathy from Faggot ass OP

He’s a bluepilled orbiting cuck:feelsBox:

Half his post read like they where written by a foid

Fuck OP:reeeeee:

I don’t want sympathy from Faggot ass OP

He’s a bluepilled orbiting cuck:feelsBox:

Half his post read like they where written by a foid

Fuck OP:reeeeee:
You have me confused with another person

I am one of the most hardcore blackpillers on here. Fuck YOU little bitch face, fite me:feelsBox:

I am one of the most hardcore blackpillers on here. Fuck YOU little bitch face, fite me:feelsBox:
" little " bitch face

Heigthism is omnipresent

T
My heart truly goes out to you, and I have you in my good will, thoughts and prayers

While I know the torment of a life as an ugly man, i cannot comment on what life is like being ugly AND short, with no respect from anyone, ever.

I have you guys in my heart, it’s no wonder most suicides are short men, while my ugly problems are tough, I do not even BEGIN to compare my experience to shortcels. If I’m suicidal at my height, your life must be fucking constant agony and I cannot convey through words how much I wish I could help you guys, bring you more positivity in your lives, because I know just how much fucking worse it has to be for you.

I wanna get rich one day and offer some help to my brothers in this forum, especially the poor shortcels who suffer so severely.
thanks for the kind words. It’s so amazing to me how incels can be more sympathetic and genuine then most normies

I hope I can gain a inch or two so that i can be average height

I am in Chadstralia since moving from Bangladesh (Dhaka - Shyamoli District) at the age of 5.

What are your flaws my dear bengali brothER?
Big nose, skin diseases, pouty lips and asymmetric face, how about you bhai

Your a bluepilled orbiter cuck FAG

That subscribes to captain redpill and thinks he’s Based

You also post like a foid!

And

And IncelTears say we are NOT a support group. This is support. I would do the same. If I magically became rich or whatever, I would give it to incels.

Its hell being a manletcel

Every manlet should be given a gun and the right to shoot if ever threatened or disrespected.

I'm not ugly, facially. Facially i'm like a 4 or 5 maybe, but it's everything else that holds me back.
My 5'6 height, my 4 inch penis and so on
The NTpill will haunt us forever...

Big nose, skin diseases, pouty lips and asymmetric face, how about you bhai

5'7 height (manletism)
subhuman australoid (aboriginal/dravidian) facial features
feminine facial structure
extremely dark australoid (aboriginal/dravidian) shitskin

AND!

Aspergers.

5'7 height (manletism)
subhuman australoid (aboriginal/dravidian) facial features
feminine facial structure
extremely dark australoid (aboriginal/dravidian) shitskin

AND!

Aspergers.
it's fucking OVER

do you work/study or are u NEET? and whats ur age?
I just turned 21, I currently work at a bottle depot on flexible schedule. There aren't many jobs in the boonies

I genuinely don't sympathize with tallfags who passively draw attention to their tallfagery

I just turned 21, I currently work at a bottle depot on flexible schedule. There aren't many jobs in the boonies

oh nice im a 22 year old NEET, looking for employment

oh nice im a 22 year old NEET, looking for employment
you live with parents, or get neetbux and live with a roommate/alone? I hate living with my parents so I moved out

you live with parents, or get neetbux and live with a roommate/alone? I hate living with my parents so I moved out

i live with parents but its not something i am satisfied with, so im looking to change the situation

i live with parents but its not something i am satisfied with, so im looking to change the situation
good luck. I would at least make preparations to leave, lest they kick you out and you haven't prepared

The rage building up in side makes up for my shortcomings.