Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I genuinely hate IT faggots.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
I normally don't go there but recently I have and they only repost the most larp/edgy posts. They also won't touch certain blackpills.
Their sense of humor or curiosity requires the most over-the-top posts possible.
What's sad is they are mostly really dull and predictable in how they respond.
I mean, the *least* they could do is have a sense of humor beyond "Wow...erm...problematic:soy::soy::soy:"

A part of me wishes our "nemesis" wasn't so shitty and soy. And their idea of confronting a blackpill is along any one of these lines:

:soy:: Wow! Muh "science" disproves this

:incel:: I am a virgin but I still respekt whammen!!!

:soy:: I have 4 degrees and therefore am objectively correct! Even if an incel has the same qualifications I am smarter!!!

:soy::I had a breakup but I am not incel

:soy:: POC have it so much worse!

It's boring.

Nah bro tbh i disagree with everyone here and think making anti-IT threads is fine af, as they will harass and bully us completely regardless of whether we give them absolutely no attention or a shit ton of it. Unfortunately since the entire group is reactionarily against us, this is the case and they will continue to exist (and most likely gain numbers due to existing in the public domain and not being shut down by Cukkit despite being an obvious immoral hate group). Imo it's absolutely fine to get pissed and write about it here and even chimp out to ur heart's extent about it here, vent ur feelings bro don't keep that shit bottled up, that's how 360 degree cope and depressive shit starts happening imo. But yeah im in the very small minority here, I just have a boner for taking shit up aggressively and looking ppl in the eye and telling them that they're faggots, and explaining exactly how to their fucking face (probably a result of me being spergmaxxed tho ngl lmao so i understand).
Even if we don't make IT threads they'll still post about as, that's what they do, that's all that sub's about.

Even if we don't make IT threads they'll still post about as, that's what they do, that's all that sub's about.
I keep trying to explain that but lowIQ-cels are convinced if we ignore IT they will just dissapear into the aether. Like it or not, the soywatchers are there to stay. Best we can do is mock them and hopefully drove some to hilarious suicide.