Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I genuinely don't understand why masculine women and feminine men need to live.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
As an unmasculine male himself I can't understand why such defects and freaks of nature need to live. I feel absolutely worthless.
I wish that conscience of such people just vanish from the universe like they never have existed. I would gladly commit suicide if not the fear of an afterlife.
There is nothing more disgusting than masculine women and feminine men. Just waste of space.
I'm not talking about 'normal' men or women acting contrary to their gender expectations; this also happens. For example, some fags could be a normal men if they quit their perversion and started relationships with the opposite sex. The same goes for 'lesbians'.
I'm talking about inherently masculine females and feminine men due to some mutations or chromosomal disorders probably.
Just end these abominations please.

The difference is that even the masculine-looking foids are able to get other men, depending on just how they masculine they might be, with the current state of hypergamy and foid privilege; subhuman feminine-looking men, on the other hand, are discriminated against, mocked, and generally treated as pushovers unworthy of even basic respect, by foids and normies alike with the usual looking down upon and negative projections of sub 5 males... :feelswhat:

They wouldn't be seen as "abominations" if it weren't for current foid standards and Chad worship. :feelsclown:

emasculate females are not masculine