Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I genuinely don’t understand how NTs interact

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
When I really pay attention to how neurotypicals act compared to me there’s not much of a stark difference.

Normies don’t really talk about anything deep of that nature, there’s nothing wrong with being silly at times but I just don’t understand the difference between me and them besides facial expressions which are impossible to replicate.

All they talk about is sports, normie stuff, games, memes, and relationships unironically.

What this shows me, is that neurotypicals don’t really interact on a conscious level, they usually interact on an emotional subconscious level to where you’re supposed to get the cues naturally. This also shows me that autism is a looksmin which is why it’s so repulsive and not necessarily the mind

There’s times I realize I made a situation awkward, like that one time I said hi to my neighbor while I was being blocked by the bush.

Or that one time I left my house and said hi to these guys cutting grass only for them to give me a death stare.

i just don’t understand why neurotypicals have to make it so personal, they literally lash out insults, get emotionally upset at my presence on certain occasions, or just make my life a living hell.

But yet these people somehow are supposed to “mog” me, I don’t mean to offend any of you here, but how can someone like the average nt, who is primitive and degenerate / poisoned from society “mog” me a neurodivergent? Someone who hurls insults at you and is ignorant somehow is smarter than a non nt because they don’t have any mental condition, gtfo my face

I’ll catch you guys later

Last edited:
It's all looks based. If you don't have to worry about people criticizing your face then it's naturally easier for you to strike up a conversation.

It's all looks based. If you don't have to worry about people criticizing your face then it's naturally easier for you to strike up a conversation.
this

I have an uneven jaw, bloated face, bad frame etc. These traits make me look robotic at times, coupled with my somewhat monotone voice and muscle spasms

What this shows me, is that neurotypicals don’t really interact on a conscious level, they usually interact on an emotional subconscious level to where you’re supposed to get the cues naturally.
You've solved the mystery yourself. Most people operate predominantly on emotion. You have to appeal to that, if you want "normal" interactions. They want to laugh, feel good about themselves, and have their egos boosted. A lot of them are NPCs who don't think beyond their impulses and what they're told to believe. Most don't have an inner monologue. That is, they don't actively think, unless put in a position to.

Your social interactions probably feel forced and your body language is probably tensed. People typically sense this immediately and become defensive (their guards are raised).

Last edited:
It's why I will never be able to hang around these normie faggots. They're bipolar in the way they act morally superior but chimp out and do nigger shit when its beneficial to them.