Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i genuinely cannot take it anymore

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
I have so many failos its crazy. Many are fixable with surgeries but I'm still in school and its gonna be too late when I finish.
My life is over. It didnt even start at all. I tried everything u can imagine to improve. I cry everyday for my looks, if only a woman could love me. I am not a hateful guy, I never hated a woman, even promiscuous ones, cause I might do the same in their shoes.
I can never be loved just because of my genetics.

PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT HANDSOME OR RICH SHOULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN. THE FUCKING GOVERMENT SHOULD GIVE ME FREE SURGERIES!

I have so many failos its crazy. Many are fixable with surgeries but I'm still in school and its gonna be too late when I finish.
My life is over. It didnt even start at all. I tried everything u can imagine to improve. I cry everyday for my looks, if only a woman could love me. I am not a hateful guy, I never hated a woman, even promiscuous ones, cause I might do the same in their shoes.

PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT HANDSOME OR RICH SHOULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN. THE FUCKING GOVERMENT SHOULD GIVE ME FREE SURGERIES!
ok GrAY.

it's over

brutal tbh
. I am not a hateful guy, I never hated a woman, even promiscuous ones, cause I might do the same in their shoes.
you need to hate them bro, if you love them and worship them they will just see you as a betabcuck and an easy target for their evil games.
showing hate to them is the least you can do to not fall into the games and lies of toilets

Last edited:

You think you have Failos?

I am the King of Failos. Imagine god rolling the dice over and over again and landing on 1 everytime for every physical and even certain mental attributes.

It doesnt get more over than this.

brutal tbh

you need to hate them bro, if you love them and worship them they will just see you as a betabuxx and an easy target for their evil games.
showing hate to them is the least you can do to not fall into the traps of toilets
i dont worship them. i never been a simp. ever since i was 14 i was jealous of the chads. I knew it was over even then I was on reddit incel forums while chads in my class were already smashing girls.
You think you have Failos?

I am the King of Failos. Imagine god rolling the dice over and over again and landing on 1 everytime for every physical and even certain mental attributes.

It doesnt get more over than this.
i got a lot too. dont even wanna count em. its crazy how I got all these problems plus some health issues while a chad has clear skin, perfect white teeth, no dandruff no nothing while i have to use countless products for my subhumanity to still remain a freak. and these guys that IK from IRL they dont do shit. they just text girls all day play soccer play video games smash girls vape n shit they dont do skin care or anything.

i dont worship them. i never been a simp. ever since i was 14 i was jealous of the chads. I knew it was over even then I was on reddit incel forums while chads in my class were already smashing girls.
r u in college?

if i was gay i would ascend for real
Gray not gay.

They are making fun of you for being so fatalistic even though you're still in school.

wouldn't be in this forum if i was you. you're clearly still young bro
damn I dont know what else to do with my time. I could try to study to become smarter or something but I feel like its so meaningless when Im ugly. i used to have some real friends i could do stuff with but I had to move. now im truly alone, my parents are dissapointed in me but I cant function properly being so insecure.

Why is it too late to get surgeries after you graduate?
If you have to self improve for a foid….then she is not worth the effort.
Say you do get surgeries and end up looking like a male model. Then you get disfigured in a car wreck. Does the foid then leave you?
So much time and energy self improving for someone who doesn’t give a shit about you.

Its bover blud

i got a lot too. dont even wanna count em. its crazy how I got all these problems plus some health issues while a chad has clear skin, perfect white teeth, no dandruff no nothing while i have to use countless products for my subhumanity to still remain a freak. and these guys that IK from IRL they dont do shit. they just text girls all day play soccer play video games smash girls vape n shit they dont do skin care or anything.
Brutal fucking shit. Its giga over for us. :cryfeels:

Incelistan would give you a virgin wife under enforced monogamy and HGH if you're under 5'8"

Why is it too late to get surgeries after you graduate?
If you have to self improve for a foid….then she is not worth the effort.
Say you do get surgeries and end up looking like a male model. Then you get disfigured in a car wreck. Does the foid then leave you?
So much time and energy self improving for someone who doesn’t give a shit about you.
Incelistan would fix this

@Kunt Incelistan would give you Accutane. Have you tried accutane?