Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I genuinely apologize to the glorious Islamic Republic of Iran

slavicincel

slavicincel

Greycel
I said they would not attack the Zionist entity after the murder of Hassan Nasrallah. They are actually firing hundreds of missiles, God Bless Them . They will avenge Nasrallah and Haniyeh.

I said they would not attack the Zionist entity after the murder of Hassan Nasrallah. They are actually firing hundreds of missiles, God Bless Them . They will avenge Nasrallah and Haniyeh.
Iran dont have nukes currently. If netanyahu feels like it he can make the persian sea.

What are you talking about? Iran only caused one casualty, and it was some Palestinian man.

Yes, they spent about 500 million dollars on this missile salvo, which did not kill anyone. Zero coefficient of useful actions.