Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I gave up

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I found out that I am a 3.5/10 truecel.

Just when I was starting to do something with my life. I gave up.

How did you find out, a mirror ?

How did you find this out? 3.5 is an ok base, you could get to 5 by surgerymaxxing

Why are you telling us that as if the entire community hasn't already seen your pictures and made up their own minds on what you rate as? :lul:

Would you consider being a chad for a joyfull life?

How did you find out, a mirror ?
How did you find this out? 3.5 is an ok base, you could get to 5 by surgerymaxxing
I got my worst rating yet.
Why are you telling us that as if the entire community hasn't already seen your pictures and made up their own minds on what you rate as? :lul:
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
Nigga what?
I posted my pic on the old ratings megathread and PMed it to some people.
This is kind of frightening. I don't want to get fucking doxxed. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

I got my worst rating yet.

Nigga what?
This is kind of frightening. I don't want to get fucking doxxed. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Ok, you're clearly some dipshit who likes gettting validation from incels for some reason. Go fucking rope yourself loser.

Ok, you're clearly some dipshit who likes gettting validation from incels for some reason. Go fucking rope yourself loser.
What's your problem?

What's your problem?

You're trying to get attention for acting like you're unattractive when people clearly tell you otherwise, to get an ego boost. So fuck off.

You're trying to get attention for acting like you're unattractive when people clearly tell you otherwise, to get an ego boost. So fuck off.
Screenshot 20181001 192721

"People clearly tell you otherwise"
I AM unattractive.

Nigga what?
Oh, you aren't Braincel's Salvador66?

i gave up too. :feelshehe:

I know what you look like, OP. Stop seeking for pity attention!