Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I gave up on voting in this primary

Do you think it's better to vote uninformed or be informed and not vote

• Vote uninformed

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Informed and not vote

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
J

Jason Haddad

Banned
-
Bernie Sanders has been leading Vermont for 30 years and still has barely proposed anything for people in his state. How "progressive."

Biden is sort of a creep. Bloomberg is a horrible politician. Trump is a super strict leader with a cult. Warren is a big liar.

The rest are scoring low with voters.

Neither represent the people. A lot of candidates even dropped out.

But there are other reasons why I am not voting:

(1) I registered on 2/10 waiting for my signature mail to come due to the change of address. So far it took until 2/28 to see my mail to come without a ballot.

(2) My signature mail still showed my old political party when I registered to vote for Yang... I changed my party the week between 2/10 and 2/28

(3) Even if I were to return the mail in now it would take another few days to get the ballot - and it would already be past the voting cutoff date

(4) I'm going through tough times and it's really hard setting education as a priority over politics

In my opinion it's better to be an informed nonvoter than an uninformed voter

I am just sick and tired of seeing hogwash and it happens on all sides of the political spectrum and with supporters of all candidates

Bernie cults, Trump cults, etc etc it's very commonplace

Professors and Instagrammers telling people to "go out and vote!!" is just their code for they hate Trump and you should too, just without saying it.

IMG 20200303 185246 513

Last edited:
Bernie Sanders has been leading Vermont for 30 years and still has barely proposed anything for people in his state. How "progressive."

Biden is sort of a creep. Bloomberg is a horrible politician. Trump is a super strict leader with a cult. Warren is a big liar.

The rest are scoring low with voters.

Neither represent the people. A lot of candidates even dropped out.

But there are other reasons why I am not voting:

(1) I registered on 2/10 waiting for my signature mail to come due to the change of address. So far it took until 2/28 to see my mail to come without a ballot.

(2) My signature mail still showed my old political party when I registered to vote for Yang... I changed my party the week between 2/10 and 2/28

(3) Even if I were to return the mail in now it would take another few days to get the ballot - and it would already be past the voting cutoff date

(4) I'm going through tough times and it's really hard setting education as a priority over politics

In my opinion it's better to be an informed nonvoter than an uninformed voter

I am just sick and tired of seeing hogwash and it happens on all sides of the political spectrum and with supporters of all candidates

Bernie cults, Trump cults, etc etc it's very commonplace

Professors and Instagrammers telling people to "go out and vote!!" is just their code for they hate Trump and you should too, just without saying it.

View attachment 211671

When I get the letter I usually just throw into the trash.

uninformed voter = normie scum

not gonna vote at all, but ill choose option 2

just lol if you're not putting in andrew yang even though he dropped out

just lol if you're not putting in andrew yang even though he dropped out
Only the most elite and glorious of trucels vote Yang out of honor

Voting is retarded as fuck. It always has been and always will be

Voting is retarded as fuck. It always has been and always will be

It is also extremly cucked. Imagine giving your power to someone else. I really do not get people here that are seriously voting for (((Yang))).

Just voted two days ago in the Israeli elections for the least harmful party.

I will vote for whichever candidate that will cause the most harm to the world.

just vote who cares bro its just 1 of u

no party for your face