Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I gave up on love and happiness

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

> Excluded from humanity
My mind is rotten from years of trauma and loneliness, I'm in a constant state of anhedonia I've lost all ability to feel positive emotions due to a decrease in activity in my brain reward system , today I don't play video games for pleasure, it's an escape to another reality more comforting to me than the other world in which I recall many tragic memories, I just feel like a broken vessel.

As for love, I no longer have any illusions. There was a time when I still had hope that if I put in enough effort at school and myself, I'd be able to overcome the difficulties I'm facing and that would ease my day-to-day life, but in reality it won't change the essence of the problem: the fact that I'm non-NT, internally shattered and unattractive. During my childhood I was always a spectator rather than an actor in my life, I saw people having success with girls while I was ignored and classed with the outcasts.

I've reached a point where even if I managed to get a girlfriend on a misunderstanding, I wouldn't be able to give her love and I'd unleash all my resentment on her or use her just to get sex.

We all carry our cross during our time on Earth, but for some it's heavier to bear than for others.

according to the bible god is love, technically you gave up on god bro. brutal

Abrahamic religions are false and have plagiarized ancient beliefs/dogmas that existed in Mesopotamia.

Last edited:
Do something for our causée (in gta)

Abrahamic religions are false and plagiarized from ancient beliefs/dogmas that existed in Mesopotamia.
you plagiarized that false idea from cringey 2000 newatheists

Do something for our causée (in gta)
Bad idea, it will just contribute to the demonization of incels and masculinity in general. We should start a community or group like @Darth_Aurelius did, but unfortunately we're too split up for that to happen.

you plagiarized that false idea from cringey 2000 newatheists

It's true tho , all the legends of the biblical narrative are Mesopotamian: Creation, the making of man, the Garden of Eden, the myth of Moses saved from the waters, the Flood, the Book of Esther (or Ishtar), etc...

It's true tho , all the legends of the biblical narrative are Mesopotamian: Creation, the making of man, the Garden of Eden, the myth of Moses saved from the waters, the Flood, the Book of Esther (or Ishtar), etc...
it's literally not and been debunked hundreds of times but you don't care about being right you care that somebody said your anger towards religion of your parents is true and "scientific"

He didn't give up on God, God/Nature gave up on him. God only loves his beautiful creations. The fact OP is so miserable means God/Nature doesn't love him. He is a genetic failure, a loser and so am I and many others here

it's literally not and been debunked hundreds of times but you don't care about being right you care that somebody said your anger towards religion of your parents is true and "scientific"
2600 B.C Gilgamesh's story bears many similarities to the biblical flood which was written much later.

Keep coping :feelsjuice:

Bad idea, it will just contribute to the demonization of incels and masculinity in general. We should start a community or group like @Darth_Aurelius did, but unfortunately we're too split up for that to happen.

Normie and slut already want us dead

He didn't give up on God, God/Nature gave up on him. God only loves his beautiful creations. The fact OP is so miserable means God/Nature doesn't love him. He is a genetic failure, a loser and so am I and many others here
We are undesirable individuals doomed to a life of misery because we failed the genetic and geographic lottery. Imagine your life and opportunities if you'd been born into a wealthy family. People like us are condemned to the proletariat.

We are undesirable individuals doomed to a life of misery because we failed the genetic and geographic lottery. Imagine your life and opportunities if you'd been born into a wealthy family. People like us are condemned to the proletariat.
Oyyyyyyyy vey

Stfu religion cuck
im not religious you fucking retard, i saw he had "We all carry our cross during our time on Earth, but for some it's heavier to bear than for others.". I assumed he was a Christian.

I agree, if you're talking about Judaism and the bible this is false Moses was retarded But Moses never grew up in todays world so.... take that as you will.

My mind is rotten from years of trauma and loneliness, I'm in a constant state of anhedonia I've lost all ability to feel positive emotions due to a decrease in activity in my brain reward system , today I don't play video games for pleasure, it's an escape to another reality more comforting to me than the other world in which I recall many tragic memories, I just feel like a broken vessel.

As for love, I no longer have any illusions. There was a time when I still had hope that if I put in enough effort at school and myself, I'd be able to overcome the difficulties I'm facing and that would ease my day-to-day life, but in reality it won't change the essence of the problem: the fact that I'm non-NT, internally shattered and unattractive. During my childhood I was always a spectator rather than an actor in my life, I saw people having success with girls while I was ignored and classed with the outcasts.

I've reached a point where even if I managed to get a girlfriend on a misunderstanding, I wouldn't be able to give her love and I'd unleash all my resentment on her or use her just to get sex.

We all carry our cross during our time on Earth, but for some it's heavier to bear than for others.
my brother if you are here, you did not give up love, it was never even possible.

don't worry though I've felt exactly like you, the anhedonia doesn't really go away. You just adjust your life and your expectations. For one my only real "effort" in life is to minimize my suffering, conserve my energy, and realizing that this "happiness" and missing link that would complete life does not exist. Life is just suffering, a state of non-suffering and boredom, and a state of distraction through drugs and copes. Some copes are better than others. I recommend reading some schopenhauer or picking up some artistic interests if the video games aren't doing it. Creating and observing the universe is much more satisfying and serves as a better distraction/cope in life than video games. It's like all this brainrot and conventional cope just gives us micro-doses of dopamine that keep us hooked but make us waste a ton of mental energy. when you're done all you feel is lost time.

True, god legit killed himself. Maybe the only way to heaven is suicide.
I certainly don’t believe suicide sends you to hell like many christcopers if god even exists. Suicide is just a way to end the extreme suffering

I certainly don’t believe suicide sends you to hell like many christcopers if god even exists. Suicide is just a way to end the extreme suffering
Yeah for sure, if gods real he forgot about us. Theres probably other life out there more important than us. we're still primitives

Yeah for sure, if gods real he forgot about us. Theres probably other life out there more important than us. we're still primitives
Yep. I don’t believe god is all loving and all powerful if he allows shit like this, and worse things