Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I gave up on foids

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
-
The deeper I delved into the blackpill, the more depressed I became. When I took the heightpill, teenagelovepill, dickpill, milestonepill and the agepill, I was completely destroyed and stopped gymmaxxing, leanmaxxing, etc... because it's fucking useless when you're a subhuman and an insurmountable amount of efforts need to be put in to obtain 1/4 of what Chad has been getting effortlessly. All odds are against you when you're a sub 5.

When I came to the realization that I stood absolutely 0 chance in front of other guys on dating apps, I made the decision to throw in the towel.

I wasn't prepared to face the harsh reality and that's why I wanted to discover the blackpill earlier because it takes time to get used to this shit.

Life is all about luck and it's not my fault that I was dealt with a useless deck of cards.

Gonna find some ways to cope with this life somehow.

Sounds like I was already defeated the moment I was out of the womb.

Last edited:
it's so cruely simple, you born good looking, you will live a good life, if you are born looking bad you will have a bad life.

It's even more ragefuel to know that there will be no justice while life prove you right about humanity being full of shit.

Based. Realizing that you never had a chance in the first place and giving up is the first step in becoming whitepilled.

BP will change the way you look at the world