Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I gave some homeless guy my Mcdonald burger

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
He walked up to me and asked for money. All I had was this fucking burger. I stood 10 minutes in line to get it. He looked at me and asked for money. I didn't know what to do. I told him he can have my burger. He said thanks and took it. I kinda hoped he would reject my offer because I really wanted to eat that fucking burger.

He was also much better looking than me btw. I knew he was homeless because he was dirty and had the typical homeless look but the guy was at least 5/10 in the current state easily 7/10 if he cleaned.

It's fucking over when homeless people mog me. I am so high inhib I give away my food to fucking others even though I'm poor myself and was hungry. I didn't eat anything btw I'm still hungry and now I'm at home and not going out because fuck that shit so I guess I'll starve till tomorrow.

I fucking want my burger back :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Maybe @Clock Tower can order you a pizza #RIP. :feelsbadman:

It was a good burger . i thank you

bro wtf u gotta become less beta and learn to say no or just ignore him

awww bro :feelsbadman:

At least you did a good deed

We learn from our mistakes. Ignore and let him go on to the next victim. Incels have enough probs.

Was it a mcchicken classic?

Homeless man has to eat too. I would never feel bad giving one a burger because I know I'm one step away from being homeless too.

A friend told me that one day he saw a foid giving a sandwich to a homeless and the homeless threw it to the trash kek

A friend told me that one day he saw a foid giving a sandwich to a homeless and the homeless threw it to the trash kek
Lots of beggars are actually scammers and reject food offers, only takes in money.

I ignore all beggars
I don't feel good about it, but I have no way of knowing whether they're real or not and more often than not they're scammers

It was a good burger . i thank you
Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?

On topic, I've given homeless people money and food when I was able to. Good on you for giving him your only hamburger and going hungry. I don't know if I could've done that TBH.

I probably would have done the same thing

At least you didn’t give it to a foid bum, that would have been cucked

Why didnt u just said no and end. How can u even share ur burget. U could give it to me.

U with ur good heart. No wonder
:feelstrash:
I dont have a good heart Im just too beta to say no

Thats the first time someone has ever said that to me Thanks
U are nice.
Here is the 2nd time
U are nice
U are nice
U are nice
U are nice
U are nice
U are nice
And here u have more :feelstrash::feelsautistic:

JFL when even the homeless give you no rest:lul::lul:

I believe he was actually homeless since the fakers only want money and turn down food or clothes all the time. You did good (even if you think you were burger-cucked.)

I wouldn't of given him the burger and I would just let him rot on the street until he died.

should have been a number 15

I couldn't make it through the whole thing. That guy's voice is fucking nauseating.