Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I gave birth to you"

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
Who else hates it when foids will use these narcissistic excuse to justify abusing you so you can feel guilted into allowing them abuse you? Just because you gave birth to a child doesn't mean you can just treat them like horseshit.

My mom did, not the whore who gets pumped and dumped by tyrones every other week
They both do, your mother secretly gets piped by Tyrones everyday.

Who else hates it when foids will use these narcissistic excuse to justify abusing you so you can feel guilted into allowing them abuse you? Just because you gave birth to a child doesn't mean you can just treat them like horseshit.
Yes, this is actually a very common problem for mothers, since they not only consider you to be less of a man, but they also consider themselves to be above you. Without respect.

my mother used it all the time, and other women also said "your mother gave birth to you" so they're all together.

Yes, this is actually a very common problem for mothers, since they not only consider you to be less of a man, but they also consider themselves to be above you. Without respect.
They could hit you and still use this excuse jfl

Yeah, you gave birth to me. So what? Females naturally give birth. How about give me google genetics and a good social life. How about having me at 20 instead of 40+ for fucks sake like many modern women do

Exactly. What a retarded argument. What if men started saying "you came out of my ballsack"

Yeah, you gave birth to me. So what? Females naturally give birth. How about give me google genetics and a good social life. How about having me at 20 instead of 40+ for fucks sake like many modern women do
Too much logic for a mother.

If your mother ever said this to you, don't take care of her when she's old.

Cuck sons thread

Women brag about having wombs. Then they brag about aborting their children. Its completely nonsensical. Theres no objective reason to be proud about giving birth, anymore than being born. Women experience zero evolutionary pressure and they pay for it with the pain of childbirth.