Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I gained 20 pounds (9 kg) in 3 weeks

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Where's my dad bod, guys? I still have these unsightly abs and bicep veins. How much more weight do I have to gain before I get the dad bod?

Are you underweight or overweight?

887C5611 3740 4126 8C2E FD05348C39AE
Bloatmaxxx

How did you gain so much. Go on dates with landwhales?

Where's my dad bod, guys? I still have these unsightly abs and bicep veins. How much more weight do I have to gain before I get the dad bod?
Just go on the BrendioEEEdiet.

What is your current bodyweight?

Mogs me I can't gain weight

brutal, better slow it down before you get fatter

About 77kg

I'll be frank here. Most of it's probably water weight.
probably only like 5 lbs is water weight. Youre BMI isnt shit yet so you have time to slow it down thankfully.

probably only like 5 lbs is water weight. Youre BMI isnt shit yet so you have time to slow it down thankfully.
I don't care about my BMI that much. I just look at waist circumference and waist to height ratio, neither of which really changed.

Impressed by your ability to eat 9kg of oats ngl

Squats and oats is so based. I love LDAR after a big portion.
Oats are GOAT incel food. Practically zero effort to prepare and a blank canvas for whatever flavors you like.

Fatty bum bum

Just bloatmax bro, it always works for me

I don't care about my BMI that much. I just look at waist circumference and waist to height ratio, neither of which really changed.
as long as your body fat % stays under a certain amount you are fine tbh. Just don't let bulking go too far :feelstrash:

as long as your body fat % stays under a certain amount you are fine tbh. Just don't let bulking go too far :feelstrash:
I normally wouldn't bulk at all, but I lost a fair bit of strength and size recovering from a surgery and recently got my hands on super-supplements, so I've been able to bulk leanly over the past few weeks. It's easier to gain back old muscle than it is to gain muscle you've never had before.

Damn I am jealous, i am a stick.

About 77kg

I'll be frank here. Most of it's probably water weight.
I weigh more than you and i’m a stick:lul::lul::lul: jfl at life
It’s over for gymcels

OP weightmogs me to high hell ngl I'm barely 62 kg

Mogger.I gained a little bit of weight on New year's,but thanks to active gymcelling I've lost it and am still going on my goal of weight loss.

It's actually quit easy to obtain a dad bod, ngl. All you gotta do, is to piss yourself, once every two days.