Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i fukking hate slavic foids

This, I said this before and everyone was like "Huh wtf". Their voices are so fucking annoying.
Nice that you get me! When I was at the dentist and some russian young mum was reading her child a Story in calm and silenz voice it was ASMR tier, but beware of factory workers from eastern europe...

@SocialzERo

all positive opinions on slavic foids are from western incels
USSR foids are extremely good looking but are mental landwhales. I'd rather have my local brunette becky rather than a wannabe Melania Trump.

if somewhere in the world exist the worst foids in the world it`s probably in slavic countries(like Russia, Ukraine and other shitholes of the world that shouldn`t exist)
those bitches fucking hilarious, on their stupid heads exist two polar opinions like that
1) "men owe me and should patronize me"(even when im strong independent woman JFL)
2) and another one "I owe nothing to men and i have rights"
very fucking comfortable position, isn`t it? hypocritical bitches if somewhere really exist matriarchy it`s in post-sovietic countries
and the BADDEST part of it, that they hate Slavic men and like really they prefer over us some dudes that normal-white girls can`t look without disgusting like some black and ARABIC WITH TURKISH(they love them so fucking much in our countries a lot of jokes how slavic foids go to Turkey and Egypt just to fuck with shitskin dudes)
they think this is an achievement to date with black and arabic(muslim also) and are proud of it, i mean i FUCKING SAW HOW A LOT OF THIS WHORES TYPING ON THEIR BIO WITH PROUD THAT THEY DATE WITH BLACK DUDE OR ANOTHER SHITSKIN,
i saw videos on tiktok where one foid show that she dates with black or arabic and girls type her how they envy her JFL
Slavic foids the cheapest girls in the world( the most of them are Ukrainian girls ahahahah) and there is a lot of jokes in Europe about them
even my fucking mother dated with fucking arabic dude before married on my dad lol
i hate this SHIT SO FUCKING MUCH, being borned in post-soviet countries the worst curse on the world and being slavic= being white african
sorry if there some mistakes, wrote it on feelings
As a slav I can easily tell you I hate them too

Proving his point. Slavic women are UBER whores.

Because they think that they are "traditional". It's because they want to be treated like ladies yet as the guy above said also want to be treated as independed pants wearing feminists

They want mute robots without feelings, without free will and without their own thoughts who will blindly wageslave and provide for her and aggressively compete with all other men and fight them. Why do you think alcoholism is rampant in these countries?

Slav women are similar to nig women that they dig the whole toxic masculinity garbage. Things that would be overlooked with Western foids will be a red flag with Slav foids.

Of course I'm only talking about breeding. Betabuxxing is a totally different thing altogether and you could get away being a huge pussy if you're wealthy.

West European foids are like that too, but way worse

They want mute robots without feelings, without free will and without their own thoughts who will blindly wageslave and provide for her and aggressively compete with all other men and fight them. Why do you think alcoholism is rampant in these countries?

Slav women are similar to nig women that they dig the whole toxic masculinity garbage. Things that would be overlooked with Western foids will be a red flag with Slav foids.

Of course I'm only talking about breeding. Betabuxxing is a totally different thing altogether and you could get away being a huge pussy if you're wealthy.
They are so stupid. They literally believe all men must act like some superhero from the old movie.

Yo don't shit on Ukrainians they're great. The foids aren't the *worst*. But I am from burgerland by comparison so idk

Lol, Imagine isn't the Poles who fought with the Ottomans and stopped the Turks, idk for sure, make your own series dude like about Kievan Rus or about Vlad the Impaler idk and brainwash foids with nationalism, the West and commies have made you forget your own myths and that vacuum has been filled by other ones from distant lands, idk, just an advice
Russians are still full of nationalist pride, even when their women behave like casual Western dirt. The same thing can be observed (in a way more pathetic way) in the Baltic statelets: barking at teh evil Russians and simultanously grovelling before their Western masters and adopting the dysfunctional mindset of such a rotten civilization to the fullest.

I hate all foids. Noodlewhores the most for being the biggest race traitors in the world

yeah my country has the most beatiful and the cheapest whores
i have something to be proud of JFL

Anglo-Saxones foids don`t hate so much men of their nationality and actually don`t prefer blacks and arabics over them

i think you should find more useful and easier languages
maybe spanish if u r american or arabic if u r from not eastern europe
A lot of Slavic girls in Western Europe are from Belarus. That's the only ticket out of the provinces for them, so I can't blame them using their only asset to get the fuck out of there.
Russians are still full of nationalist pride, even when their women behave like casual Western dirt. The same thing can be observed (in a way more pathetic way) in the Baltic statelets: barking at teh evil Russians and simultanously grovelling before their Western masters and adopting the dysfunctional mindset of such a rotten civilization to the fullest.
Except Baltic civilization is much better than that of Russia.