Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i fuk yo moma

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
actualy i didnt epic fool. !!

There is an FBlcel online right now and I know who he is...

(Unrelated to this thread)

There is an FBlcel online right now and I know who he is...

(Unrelated to this thread)

I have a feeling people with high post count are in the FBI trying to blend in

I have a feeling people with high post count are in the FBI trying to blend in
Yeah especially if this is part of your job. It makes sense that you could postmaxx easily.

Are you gonna tell us?
His avatar is a South Korean superstition.

If I say anything more, I might bet warned/temp banned for spreading "rumors" about members.

His avatar is a South Korean superstition.

If I say anything more, I might bet warned/temp banned for spreading "rumors" about members.

Fair enough. Why do you get the feeling he’s an FBIcel?

Yeah especially if this is part of your job. It makes sense that you could postmaxx easily.

Same with the people who registered in 2017 but have an online time of less than 1 week

Fair enough. Why do you get the feeling he’s an FBIcel?
He doesn't post much for the amount of time he's been here, and he's often the first to view threads by members who are on an FBl watchlist or are Targeted Individuals under the US "Gang Stalking" program.

Also, these has been a rumor about him being FBl for a while.

He doesn't post much for the amount of time he's been here, and he's often the first to view threads by members who are on an FBl watchlist or are Targeted Individuals under the US "Gang Stalking" program.

Niger what :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Tbh, I have no doubt that there’s FBIcels lurking amongst us since we’re the perfect target and scapegoat. We’re definitely being monitored.

Tbh, I have no doubt that there’s FBIcels lurking amongst us since we’re the perfect target and scapegoat. We’re definitely being monitored.
He's not viewing this thread right now though.

nigger, fuck you