Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking weakened myself subconsciously in the gym

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Fucking foid asked me nicely how many sets I have left on the bench. I was thinking in my head wait “maybe she likes me maybe she’ll try and make a move” . Then to crush my hopes she asks the guy on the bench next to me the exact same question in the same way. Never fucking mind I thought “why do I even fucking have any hope left” I fucking do the same 4 reps again instead of 5 that I normally fucking do. Same as my last chest day.

Fucking foid asked me nicely how many sets I have left on the bench. I was thinking in my head wait “maybe she likes me maybe she’ll try and make a move” . Then to crush my hopes she asks the guy on the bench next to me the exact same question in the same way. Never fucking mind I thought “why do I even fucking have any hope left” I fucking do the same 4 reps again instead of 5 that I normally fucking do. Same as my last chest day.
Never get false hope. Important rule of being incep

Forget it and drive on.

FlDO