Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking refuse to pursue foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Tinder experiments have made me see this shithole dating world with my own eyes. :feelscry: Social media has inflated female SMV to unimaginable levels.

Male thirst is at the point where any hole can go on Tinder and get hundreds of likes in a matter of minutes while getting countless first messages. If you approach her, all you are is a statistic, another faceless cuck throwing his dignity on the line and hoping she says yes.

But while Chad's Tinder experience is laughable compared to any foid's, he will still get several likes soon enough and will even have a few first messages. Imagine how that feels, knowing those foids had countless cucks begging for her and she chose to pursue you instead.

If a foid wants you, she will pursue you. Even my 5/10 manlet normie "friend" met his gf when she approached him with her friend, giggled, and said "You're really hot!" (she cucked him a year later). Pursuing foids is a fucking cardinal sin, giving her a goddess-like status while reducing yours that of a statistic, an NPC; getting on your knees and begging at her feet just to talk to you, hoping with all you got that she doesn't shatter your heart and your dignity.

That, my friends, is the ultimate cuckoldry.

Last edited:
Destination: Tinder HQ

not pursuing foids = cuck

this is op
iu

So tinder-likes don't mean shit if foids dont message first?

For sure, the tinder experiments have proven how the cards are so stacked against regular/incel guys.

I've seen a Chad use tinder. It's ROPEFUEL. I don't use tinder anymore, and if I did, I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

Notifications on, but interact on the very slight chance I match. And if I do match, it's nothing but women who seem to want the validation of my pursuit.

I remember seeing an experiment where they used a god-like chad to catfish as, but mentioned in the bio he was a registered paedophile, yet still he got 100s of messages none of them caring, yet if we did that we'd probably be instantly reported and banned.

not pursuing foids = cuck

this is op
iu
bro... Your profile pic

tbh though if you can't ascend through tinder and don't have a rich social life it's over

IQ higher than a landwhale's blood pressure.

Even my 5/10 manlet normie "friend" met his gf when she approached him with her friend, giggled, and said
You're really hot!" (she cucked him a year later).

Was sceptical to your friend being a 5/10 or a manlet seeing as a FOID approached him, but he got cucked so the blackpill still wins.

Pursuing foids is a fucking cardinal sin, giving her a goddess-like status while reducing yours that of a statistic, an NPC
Is the NPC the one who interacts with the woman or the one who minds his own business? If they are both NPCs, which one is better?

It is simple to say you save a lot of energy, time, etc. by just ignoring women. The problem is your brain can't ignore them especially when we spend our days trying to looksmax, moneymax, statusmax... so the hole takes her toll even if we pretend they aren't there.

I would just say "hello" to them, then if they ignore me I'll call them a fat ugly cunt.

and thats why tinder is real life

And same they are just so evil and I hate their personalities

tbh and based

for some reason not pursuing women is looked down on in this forum. Some of us just aren't masochists.

Tinder, social media and online dating has left us with nothing but a barren wasteland.

I don't particularly like online dating in the first place - I'd rather talk to a girl face to face as opposed to hiding behind a computer screen - but the way it has skewed the balance of power so enormously in girls' favour is extremely unfair and just makes me want to have nothing to do with it.

Tinder experiments have made me see this shithole dating world with my own eyes. :feelscry: Social media has inflated female SMV to unimaginable levels.

Male thirst is at the point where any hole can go on Tinder and get hundreds of likes in a matter of minutes while getting countless first messages. If you approach her, all you are is a statistic, another faceless cuck throwing his dignity on the line and hoping she says yes.

But while Chad's Tinder experience is laughable compared to any foid's, he will still get several likes soon enough and will even have a few first messages. Imagine how that feels, knowing those foids had countless cucks begging for her and she chose to pursue you instead.

If a foid wants you, she will pursue you. Even my 5/10 manlet normie "friend" met his gf when she approached him with her friend, giggled, and said "You're really hot!" (she cucked him a year later). Pursuing foids is a fucking cardinal sin, giving her a goddess-like status while reducing yours that of a statistic, an NPC; getting on your knees and begging at her feet just to talk to you, hoping with all you got that she doesn't shatter your heart and your dignity.

Very high IQ post. At this point even if a Stacy tier foid was really nice to me I still would not pursue her. I am done making a fucking idiot out of myself begging women for their attention. I AM FUCKING DONE WITH IT!!! If they want anything from me they are free to fucking tell me or get the fuck out of my way. As if she didnt have to invest any energy and let the man do all the work because: "Hey...its not me wanting something from you...if you want me you will have to fight". NO BITCH!!! I WONT HAVE TO FIGHT. Because I dont give a FUCK about you.

I will never chase a foid again, ded srs

If foids aren't pursuing you, it's beyond over.

dude aren’t you 6’5 or some shit?

Yeah I do totally agree with that.
Why do I have to pursue degenerate tinder garbage who most likely have seen more dicks before their twenties than I have seen arepas in my whole life?
No fucking way.
There are no decent girls anymore. It has all gone down the drain with social media and female empowerment.

foids dont care whether you pursue them or not. Getting a chad is only a swipe away. just find good copes boyo

I gave up on approaching foids long ago.

Ofc a manlet will get always cucked

I remember seeing an experiment where they used a god-like chad to catfish as, but mentioned in the bio he was a registered paedophile, yet still he got 100s of messages none of them caring, yet if we did that we'd probably be instantly reported and banned.

Our lives are shit and we can't do anything