Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking missed class today

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'm such a retard. I literally forgot it was Tuesday today and was waiting for the wrong class to start :feels: when I went into the class meeting it was literally ending so I got 0 out of class. I probably look like a dickhead now since I asked him if I could do a certain topic for my project and then I fucking skip the next class :feels::feels::feels:. If this was some nonmajor class I wouldnt really give a shit but this is my major class that I actually have to do good in/learn shit it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why do I have to be such a fuckup :feels::feels:

FFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'm such a retard. I literally forgot it was Tuesday today and was waiting for the wrong class to start :feels: when I went into the class meeting it was literally ending so I got 0 out of class. I probably look like a dickhead now since I asked him if I could do a certain topic for my project and then I fucking skip the next class :feels::feels::feels:. If this was some nonmajor class I wouldnt really give a shit but this is my major class that I actually have to do good in/learn shit it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why do I have to be such a fuckup :feels::feels:
What class was this catcel?

I've done this bro. My brain is rotting.
same. I literally can tell that I am getting more and more retarded as time goes by. Honestly if I end up not going to grad school I am just going to drugmaxx and just accept that I will be a retard forever.
What class was this catcel?
20th Century Europe , its a history major course.

That’s brutal. I really hope this doesn’t happen to me where I think have to go to one class but realize it is another class I have to go to

You can miss a day come on

Don't worry Young'un, I skipped so much school in my youth that I legit had to repeat two of my high school years, and I turned out just fine :feelskek: :feelsgah:

That’s brutal. I really hope this doesn’t happen to me where I think have to go to one class but realize it is another class I have to go to
I hope so to. Are you in uni rn or just entering or something?
You can miss a day come on
yeah, if I only make this mistake once. I am terrible at time management and telling what day it is. With me not going into physical classes its going to be much worse. Plus the timing was pretty bad since I had asked him a question/asked if I could do something in email and then skipped the literal next class which makes me look bad.
Don't worry Young'un, I skipped so much school in my youth that I legit had to repeat two of my high school years, and I turned out just fine :feelskek: :feelsgah:
I am trying to unimaxx rn plus my parents would be pissed if I failed this semester.
I can tell I had potential and loneliness rotted my brain. It's depressing.
brutal.
IQ mogs me.

I'm bad at history
cope, history isn't really a high IQ major to be in tbh. Plus its not like a go to a prestigious school or anything, the uni I go to is pretty mediocre ngl. Kind of depressing since I worked really hard in HS to get into a good uni and did but I wasted my scholarship and basically ended up just going to a uni that would have accepted me if I didn't try super hard in HS in the first place. I basically just studymaxxed in high school for literally 0 reason when I could have spent most of my year chilling and playing video games and gotten the same outcome.

Happened to me many times, barely graduated too. (This was last school year )

Happened to me many times, barely graduated too. (This was last school year )
brutal. Did you graduate uni or HS? (or something else, idk where you live)

20th Century Europe , its a history major course.
Goodluck with the class historycel. Also you just missed 1 class so its not like its game over.

Almost happened to me today. Mandatory facecams in online classes make me want to end myself jfl

Goodluck with the class historycel. Also you just missed 1 class so its not like its game over.
true, but its still a bad start/bad first impression to give which matters a lot tbh.
Almost happened to me today. Mandatory facecams in online classes make me want to end myself jfl
I have just been saying that I dont have a facecam tbh, which is true since I really dont.

brutal. Did you graduate uni or HS? (or something else, idk where you live)
I worded it wrong.
I meant previous school year.
I'm in my last year of uni.

I am trying to unimaxx rn plus my parents would be pissed if I failed this semester.

View: https://youtu.be/sCad-OoMGr0

Basically reminds me exactly of this clip lol, almost me to you :feelskek: Seriously Bro, I really wish you every success, also it's cool that you have folks that obviously really care enough about you to be pissed off if you flunk uni :yes: That's quality. My father spent most of my childhood (as well as his life) in prison, including a 10 year solid stretch, and my mum spent my entire childhood claiming NEETbux and mainly being a pill-popping chronic alcoholic. So basically they had zero care for my schooling or future, also all my friends parents were the same as mine tbh, so I knew no different. Hence why I ended up becoming an Alcoholiccel (and a Homelesscel) from age 16-36 until I was forced to quit forever.

No I am in highschool. But it’s the same thing
brutal. uni mogs HS ngl

View: https://youtu.be/sCad-OoMGr0

Basically reminds me exactly of this clip lol, almost me to you :feelskek: Seriously Bro, I really wish you every success, also it's cool that you have folks that obviously really care enough about you to be pissed off if you flunk uni :yes: That's quality. My father spent most of my childhood (as well as his life) in prison, including a 10 year solid stretch, and my mum spent my entire childhood claiming NEETbux and mainly being a pill-popping chronic alcoholic. So basically they had zero care for my schooling or future, also all my friends parents were the same as mine tbh, so I knew no different. Hence why I ended up becoming an Alcoholiccel (and a Homelesscel) from age 16-36 until I was forced to quit forever.

brutal tbh

yeah, if I only make this mistake once. I am terrible at time management and telling what day it is. With me not going into physical classes its going to be much worse. Plus the timing was pretty bad since I had asked him a question/asked if I could do something in email and then skipped the literal next class which makes me look bad.

THIS!!!!!! FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!! I consistently do this, in classes/groups of 30+ people I'M ALWAYS THE ONLY FUCKING ONE--THAT GUY WHO MISSES CLASSES, MEETINGS, ETC! Literally nobody else out of the 30 people do the retarded shit that I do. Why the FUCK do I have to be a retarded, ugly ethnic? I don't even have the smart asian stereotype to cope with. FUCK!

Chad doesn’t even go to class and still gets perfect grades cuz he fucks the roastie milf professors

Over for classcels

tbhtbh. this describes the past few weeks for me ngl.
lmao i fuckign feel you brother

at school i am actually enjoyin git now (no brag)

however it is literally suifuel with no friends and shit lessons (the past 12 years :cryfeels:)

lmao i fuckign feel you brother

at school i am actually enjoyin git now (no brag)

however it is literally suifuel with no friends and shit lessons (the past 12 years :cryfeels:)
I can't focus on that much anymore tbh which is hurting my grades. it would be somewhat ok if I could focus on activities I used to like as well. Now I kind of just LDAR (literally) or shitpost (which is sometimes too much effort/too high attention for me)

I can't focus on that much anymore tbh which is hurting my grades. it would be somewhat ok if I could focus on activities I used to like as well. Now I kind of just LDAR (literally) or shitpost (which is sometimes too much effort/too high attention for me)
brother look into modanifil and ritalin

brother look into modanifil and ritalin
I already take Vyvanse and Focalin tbh. you know its over when strong amphetamines dont even help anymore.

I already take Vyvanse and Focalin tbh. you know its over when strong amphetamines dont even help anymore.
holy shit , u are on the kings and ur brain isnt working man. fuck . its so over man. i only feel sympathy . my condolences

holy shit , u are on the kings and ur brain isnt working man. fuck . its so over man. i only feel sympathy . my condolences
is Vyvanse really the best? I heard you can get diagnosed literal meth amphetamines (Desoxyn) if you have extremely bad ADHD or are so obese you need to methmaxx or you will die.

is Vyvanse really the best? I heard you can get diagnosed literal meth amphetamines (Desoxyn) if you have extremely bad ADHD or are so obese you need to methmaxx or you will die.
i havent heard that before but vyvanse is one of the strongest i have used

i havent heard that before but vyvanse is one of the strongest i have used
I didn't know vyvanse was super strong. I used to take adderall but I stopped in middle school since it would make me super anxious. I wonder if my brain is fucked due to having to take them so young (I started in like the 5th or 6th grade).

I didn't know vyvanse was super strong. I used to take adderall but I stopped in middle school since it would make me super anxious. I wonder if my brain is fucked due to having to take them so young (I started in like the 5th or 6th grade).
jfl brutal shit

maybe u are just tolerance

u mayt need a break but will feel like shit

jfl brutal shit

maybe u are just tolerance

u mayt need a break but will feel like shit
thats what I have been doing (i mostly only took the focalins over the summer) but it weirdly isnt working

that is weird brother

i am not sure what to suggest lol
I think its probably something else, or at least is being effected by something else. Maybe it has been because I have been gluten maxxing (I have celiac) which effects my brain if I do it too much (gut health influences brain health a lot + when I eat gluten my immune system freaks out and attacks itself, sometimes in random places). Or maybe I ddin't take a long enough tolerance break. I know my weed breaks have to be aaagggeeeessss since I have smoked a lot in my life.

I once walked into the wrong classroom on my first day in HS.

This is why you're inkwell, prepare to get bullied.