Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking love you guys

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Seriously, posting on here gives me a sense of belonging and camaraderie I haven't had in a very long time. I can freely post what I think without being called out by some normie and everywhere I look I see something I can relate to. This truly feels like a haven of sorts. 

We might all be from different sides of the world, we might all have different views at times, but we're all still united under a mutual struggle. We might be alone in the world, but at least we have each-other.

This is the only place where I can be myself.

I was thinking that we need a chat room under moderation by incels to avoid infiltration by incelqueers (not minor bickering over fakecel volcel etc)

I always enjoy your rants man either here or on FA.

Minjaze said:
Seriously, posting on here gives me a sense of belonging and camaraderie I haven't had in a very long time. I can freely post what I think without being called out by some normie and everywhere I look I see something I can relate to. This truly feels like a haven of sorts. 

We might all be from different sides of the world, we might all have different views at times, but we're all still united under a mutual struggle. We might be alone in the world, but at least we have each-other.

Thanks for the wholesome post. Most of us love you too, and heres to an animosity-free community (unless the animosity is directed at unfavorables).

Only place i can really relate to others, reddit is full of normie shit and well adjusted humans with relationships.

SwansonSamsonite said:
Inceltears sub on reddit.

>IncelTears is a place for folks to submit screenshots (NOT direct links) of the crazy stuff posted by self-described Incels (involuntary celibates) wherein they make fools of themselves in their clueless quest to get laid and take women down a peg.
Oh lol.
Truecels are carantined, but this shit lives.
I hate normies.

I love you all buddy bhais :) <3333

Love you too, honey poo.

modus_coperandi said:
I always enjoy your rants man either here or on FA.

Still on reddit? I forgot about that place ages ago. FA might be the last uncucked sub though.

nausea said:

Was waiting for a loud bang that never came lol

QuantumDummy said:
I don't feel it.

5dab5ec910c7da97ce0723ed0070f6e9.gif

Yeah. One of the few places i can be myself and probably one of the least censored places online. I'm glad i have somewhere i can speak with the bros.

I like this place because it isn't a giant battle for who gets to be the most popular person. That's what I've always hated about other forums, the constant shit-talking in order to gain validation and clout. Basically a carbon copy of what happens offline.

You guys just need to be more confident. Get a haircut and nice clothes. Jus b urself.