Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "I FUCKING love science"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200411 153838 Opera

Unless it disproves my bluepilled worldview, then I become anti science

I guarantee you this person never ever dealt with the topic or read about it honestly. They are not even making an effort to understand and even if they did they WILL never understand because they are not ugly males. Only an ugly man can approve blackpill knowledge precisely.

Amount of stars before big bang IQ

If I say it's not true then it's not true:soy::soy::soy:

Lol I cant think of two more incel hobbies than coin collecting and playing world of warcraft
Chad gets a BJ from his gf while he does bleeding edge mythic raiding.

>black pill stands for nothing but hate

Truth

I can't count how many times some atheist cuck blathers about rationality/science until I bring up the blackpill and foid behavior. Then the typical who hurt you, you're a sexist comments come pouring in.

Oh i remember those "i fucking love science (besides when it disproves my political ideology proving race realism and gender realism right so making me feel like a creationist)" soycuck.
They were very popular in 2012-2013
nazi germany and their scientists were real scientists
dis and that dude on my profile picture

I don't like zionce, or ziontists!

"the blackpill stand for nothing but hate"
yeah maybe you're right in a way, the hatred of ugly men
JFL at this retard

don't understand how these people think that human females are literally the only ones in the entire animal kingdom who don't select their sexual partners by evaluating their genetic traits. there was a time when this shit wasn't even questioned, it was as simple as the idea that the grass is green or sky is blue. it's only this soy feminist "Yikes found the incel niceguy!!" shit that makes people not want to say otherwise. soys are basically flat earthers

I think he is playing his Switch now while some tyrone bangs his le wifey :soy:

"im a soycuck":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

"makes me uncomfortable =/= science"

He makes no argument as to why or how those scientific blackpilled surveys are incorrect, other than the fact that they distort his twisted worldview. JFL at this rat calling anyone who supports these surveys a victim-complex riddled incel

anyone i've met who says they love science is average iq at best in my experience. also blackpilled people partly hate science cause truth hurts and we'd all be better off sticking with religion and believing in morals than being aware of the cruelty of nature and indulging our selfish hedonistic desires. although science does have its merits of course, it has improved our living conditions greatly and it also feels good to know the truth instead of being lied to so you're not in the dark anymore (think plato's allegory of the cave). but again, knowing the truth that we're ugly and forever undesired by women is a constant pain that you can never overcome, so it makes you question if you'd have been better off not even knowing it. example: retards are usually happy cause they don't know anything, they don't even know they're retarded

I feel ashamed because when I was 14, I really liked that Facebook page/website

Noooo you just don't get it you inkwelllll , science is not science when me,my wife and her bull doesn't agree with the facts. :feels: :feels: :feels:

The bull and the wife agree with them deep down ngl

200 IQ observation