Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I fucking love science!!!

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
Creationists are so stupid how do they not see all of the evidence for evolution? Yet there's no evidence of god!!
We're just talking apes on a speck of dust in the vast cosmos
Learn science :soy:

Oh, remember, if you just work hard, treat people with respect, and have a great attitude you can succeed in this world, inkels, and women don't even care about looks anyways since they're empathetic angelic beings. Fisherian runaway what?

(((mainstream science)))

Onward christard soldiers! Die for israhell or the sky god will punish you!

Kosher Science.
0y Vey.

so will this be the next ideological drift of the forum? Are we suddenly all creationists now? Not that I give a fuck, we might've just as well stemmed from black nigger fairies in the sky for all I care

Last edited:
so will this be the next ideological drift of the forum? Are we suddenly all creationists now? Not that I give a fuck, we might've just as well have stemmed from black nigger fairies in the sky for all I care

I agree that creationism is retarded. I'm just pointing out a contradiction

so will this be the next ideological drift of the forum? Are we suddenly all creationists now? Not that I give a fuck, we might've just as well have stemmed from black nigger fairies in the sky for all I care
Evolution is legit tbh. Even Hitler believed in Darwinism.

Creationists are so stupid how do they not see all of the evidence for evolution? Yet there's no evidence of god!!

View attachment 126597

Oh, remember, if you just work hard, treat people with respect, and have a great attitude you can succeed in this world, inkels, and women don't even care about looks anyways since they're empathetic angelic beings. Fisherian runaway what?
That shit is super soy tbh

I met a soy-tier creationist once. Religious people are bluepilled too.

I love science too.

This thing is going to be like a blackpill textbook by the time it's done. Just ran a test print and already 44 pages. Not even 1/4 done.

Blackpill = scientific truth.

Cucks are the equivalents of the flat earthers here and we are the ones being burned at the stake for saying the earth is round.

Last edited:
If you love science so much why don't you marry it?

bro point of the post was that these people go from talking about evolution/natural selection and then turn bluepilled thinking this doesn't apply to humans... I was not denying evolution... jfl

bro point of the post was that these people go from talking about evolution/natural selection and then turn bluepilled thinking this doesn't apply to humans... I was not denying evolution... jfl
I never said you were, I was just stating an opinion/postmaxxing

That site used to be good YEARS ago, but it went too political and now the "science" that it puts out is just based on anecdotal bullshit or actual stuff that hasnt come out yet which they have "theoreticized upon" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

got banned from IT yesterday for quoting Darwinism :feelskek:

They only care about science when it fits their agenda.

View attachment 126597

you don't have enough highIQ soypoints to watch Rick and Morty.

I fucking love science! That's why I believe eating monoculture commodity crops pressed into frankenstein burgers and tropical fruits shipped from Thailand will save us from cows farting the planet hot, and that's why I believe that muscle mass is a social construct so transwahmen should be allowed to fight ciswomen in MMA, and that's why I believe that nuclear energy is scary and we should instead spend trillions of dollars to plate the earth with unreliable and toxic solar panels. I fucking l:soy:ve science!!!

View attachment 126597

Quantum physics in particular is so theoretical it may as well be astrology. Some of it is practical in a purely scientific sense. Though its study has given us some things, like PET scans which use antimatter.

for most people, science is what they want it to be.

Normalscum believe what they want to believe instead of facing the full truth like we do

rick and morty = trash for Normalscum to eat up
No it's actually a good show. It's strength lies in its caution to the wind stream of consciousness dialogue and breathless pacing.
Yes normies enjoy it(who gives a shit) and yes it's not particularly smart, but it is quality TV.

View attachment 126662
got banned from IT yesterday for quoting Darwinism :feelskek:

They only care about science when it fits their agenda.

These people say they are against eugenics but are almost universally for abortion. The moral argument against eugenics is that everyone deserves to live, yet they are fine with women killing their children because the child would be inconvenient. Fucking idiots who are incapable of any sort of critical thinking.

These people say they are against eugenics but are almost universally for abortion. The moral argument against eugenics is that everyone deserves to live, yet they are fine with women killing their children because the child would be inconvenient. Fucking idiots who are incapable of any sort of critical thinking.
Any cognitive dissonance for m’lady.

So hilarious how normies/feminists/SJWs all claim to be atheists who believe in evolution but then deny that there are obvious proven differences in IQ when comparing men and women or difference races. Or how they deny basic evolutionary psychology, that human mating and attraction is clearly driven by genetics (since that is, like, the definition of evolution).

For normies/foids, “science” consists of:
- Hubble telescope pictures with pretty colors
- Bill Nye dancing to a stupid song about transgenderism
- cLiMaTe cHaNgE (teehee lets join the protest and take a day off school)
- Chad with glasses (teehee he’s so hot and nerdy)
- There’s no God yay I can just be a fat slut and get an abortion every week
- Star Wars (teehee women can do anything)

Last edited:
So hilarious how normies/feminists/SJWs all claim to be atheists who believe in evolution but then deny that there are obvious proven differences in IQ when comparing men and women or difference races. Or how they deny basic evolutionary psychology, that human mating and attraction is clearly driven by genetics (since that is, like, the definition of evolution).

BECAUSE WE MUSNT HURT M'LADY'S FEELINGS

also traditional values can easily and rationally be backed by evolutionary biology and psychology but since it supports "patriarchy" they do not even try to argue it and just call you virgin inkel !

Cucks are the equivalents of the flat earthers here and we are the ones being burned at the stake for saying the earth is round.
And incels are like prophets of truth in the black sea of ignorance. Remember the time when scientists were burned alive? Here we are. Once more

The "pro science" ones are only for science when it makes them feel good and is convenient.

science can be based tbh

creationism contradicts the blackpill

I don't believe you, OP

I don't believe you, OP

read the rest of the replies of you think I support creationism. This post failed to get across the message, badly worded on my part...

read the rest of the replies of you think I support creationism. This post failed to get across the message, badly worded on my part...
I don't believe in creationism.
Neither I am an ontological atheist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back