Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hatw morocco

inabearsuit

inabearsuit

Banned
-
All the girls do is whore around with chads while were supposed to work hard and get jobs and a car and a house to treat them like ladies after they hit the wall

Its like that in other countries aswell...Foids gonna foid

Foid psyche transcends nationalities

At-least you can get a hot Maghrebi sand princess, we are stuck with sheboons mate
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

All the girls do is whore around with chads while were supposed to work hard and get jobs and a car and a house to treat them like ladies after they hit the wall

Morocco is quickly turning into Tunisia. Wow, just wow. They are almost below replacement rate now.

At-least you can get a hot Maghrebi sand princess, we are stuck with sheboons mate
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Literally any toilet > Blafricans, Dravidians, Papuans, and Australian Aboriginals.

Some of us Bastardcels actually had fathers who got betabuxxed by our mom jfl I will never see a vagina

Ummmmm islambros ??? I thought islam was trad ?
In some countries where they follow it like Afghanistan it works. Morocco no, it’s basically the prostitution capital of the “Muslim” world.

In some countries where they follow it like Afghanistan it works. Morocco no, it’s basically the prostitution capital of the “Muslim” world.
Damn, thank God I'm Black, having attractive female counterparts like Arabs, become toilets for everyone would destroy my soul, sheboons can fuck the entire planet & somehow I don't care jfl

Literally any toilet > Blafricans, Dravidians, Papuans, and Australian Aboriginals.
Agree with this, but here in South Africa, it's Indian > Bantu/Black, especially Millenials to Gen Z

Damn, thank God I'm Black, having attractive female counterparts like Arabs, become toilets for everyone would destroy my soul, sheboons can fuck the entire planet & somehow I don't care jfl
I see what you mean. I feel bad for ricecels especially because of this.

I had a girl on my class who was a nigger. She was half finnish. Her father was from Morocco. The father just pumped and dumped a finnish bitch and left back to morocco.

I thought jeworocco was supposed to be a Muslim country?