Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate women’s smug faces

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Everytime they see me they purposely try to avoid giving me any attention but I can tell they know I’m there. They have that smug look that says “I know you’re looking at me but I’m going to try to ignore you cause you’re not attractive enough”. I swear I’m just going to pretend they don’t exist from now on because they clearly get off on my misery.

I just look at them like I want to kill them. Because I would if I could. My hatred for them has intensified that much and it keeps getting worse each day.

Very true, they are mischievous creatures indeed

When I'm in public they stare at my ass like I'm going to bomb something, fucking racist whores.

Everytime they see me they purposely try to avoid giving me any attention but I can tell they know I’m there. They have that smug look that says “I know you’re looking at me but I’m going to try to ignore you cause you’re not attractive enough”. I swear I’m just going to pretend they don’t exist from now on because they clearly get off on my misery.
Learn to give them death stares and intimidation stares. If you're an ogrecel, you can do this easy. I do this all the time to foids. I've been told by multiple people that some women are afraid of me. It is a somewhat satisfying feeling.

When they do that shit it pisses me of but I'm starting to get use to it. Like the other guy said give them the death stare.

Learn to give them death stares and intimidation stares. If you're an ogrecel, you can do this easy. I do this all the time to foids. I've been told by multiple people that some women are afraid of me. It is a somewhat satisfying feeling.

I do this when I can but they often don’t react. I guess I don’t look dangerous enough

Asian people have permasmug faces like this to me. Or at least permanently judgy. Like they run constnatly on nitpicky elitism. And yet society keeps up the positivity paintjob

I wish I could fucking disfigure them with acid.

i hate all normans' smug faces

whenever people look at me i can always see the disappointment when they look up and see my face doesnt match with my height and they look away with a let down expression

I don't look at women's faces that much, I wait until they turn around and stare at their ass if it's nice. Sometimes I'll get behind one in a line so I can get a long close view of the booty, then when it's my turn I leave the line and act like I forgot something.

Last edited:
Lol the problem is she first needs to look at you before seeing youre subhuman face, most incels think that the girl in question likes them then. This is however not true, if you see her and she looks at you a lot more every time you look at her then its a good indicator unless she is making a disgust face (see my ava) or litteraly making fun of you. Girls dont always play with their hair and some shit its diffrent with every girl.