Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking HATE whiteknights why are there so fucking many of them (vid)

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★

They have ZERO reason to intervene yet 3 of these cucklords come out to beat the shit out of some random just because it was a female being attacked. They wouldnt have looked twice if it were a guy being beaten. In the comments there are also people hoping the guy becomes disabled or has his bones broken. Fuck these people they would never say that about a female doing the exact same thing. Why Is there so much fucking female worship in this world people are so bluepilled and they get nothing in return yet continue to be cucks

I saw it long ago. Cucks deserve real PUNISHMENT

This is why I carry pepper spray with me. You never know when a white knight appears out of nowhere.

This is why I carry pepper spray with me. You never know when a white knight appears out of nowhere.
I always carry at least a small knife with me, you never know.

Last edited:
I always carry at least a small knife with me, you never know if some gigacuck wants to start shit.

Same. I’ve also considered carrying a gun (the state I live in has relatively loose gun laws).
3 reasons:
I have had white knights giving me dirty looks for staring at some bitch that they don’t even know.

Lately, I have been standing up to foid bitchiness —- it’s only a matter of time when some moron comes to defend m’lady

Also, I’m not a violent guy, but if a bitch hits me I’ll hit her back —- that’s a recipe for being lynch mobbed

So, being armed is good. If this was a fantasy world, incels would be ogres

Sadcuck

Carry bear spray instead. That would teach those cucks a proper lesson.

DECIMATE THEM TO BITS!!!

Dirty cuck bastards.

White cucks are probably thinking that they earned a pussy for this action.