Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate west

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I hope all people in the west will fucking die

I can help u out with one.

Y u hate the west? It is good

Nuke lithuania for wanting to westernise

What you mean? West is bad for sex but good for $$$ and free speech. No other countries that safe
I would live in Pakistan if it meant I would get to have sex and a female, stop coping.

I would live in Pakistan if it meant I would get to have sex and a female, stop coping.
I went to Pakistan and India. Massive shitholes. I don't care enough for sex with a useless ugly shitskin wife to give up human rights and money and clean streets

U would take a shitskin wife who is religious? And wants you to pray 5 times a day to worthless false external god?
Sure, I get to have sex and not live in Degenerate culture that makes fun of my existence for being sub 8

Sure, I get to have sex and not live in Degenerate culture that makes fun of my existence for being sub 8
It's not worth it. I have seen the men there. Their wives have sucked their blood dry. The streets are trash. If you bring her over to west your risk cuckdom. But if u stay in the shithole u breath bad air, risk food infection, can't eat outside during cucked ramadan

The west is soul-crushing. I’d rather hang with Mohammed in Marrakesh, maybe do sum camel riding.

Don't worry, Pasha Serçe will eventually arrive with tens of millions of [BlackPilled] men without cope and we will tear down the walls of Cuckstantinople with the power of our [BlackPill] cannons and fearless, otherwise futureless and disposable males rising the fuck up.

It's not worth it. I have seen the men there. Their wives have sucked their blood dry. The streets are trash. If you bring her over to west your risk cuckdom. But if u stay in the shithole u breath bad air, risk food infection, can't eat outside during cucked ramadan
Cope

Hi Finncel ive misssed you

Poor Adam. What did he do to you?

maxresdefault.jpg