Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate university. God damn how much they make you work doing pointless shit for many hours, for a pointless degree with no value.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I live in this shitty country where degrees ain't really worth shit. I also chose a bullshit master's degree in a field of political science. So it's a double layer of bullshit and complete pointlessness.

And of course they fucking make you work like a dog for that bullshit fucking piece of paper that WON'T BE WORTH SHIT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. So much homework, so many presentations and essays tests and exams and shit god fucking damn it. And it's all so fucking useless, such pointless knowledge that isn't worth a damn. Unless you're studying hard sciences, it's all just a huge circlejerk and a waste of time and effort.

AND of course fucking normies cover for each other, can be absent for weeks and nobody really bats an eye. They do projects in groups and basically one normie does the whole work once, then another normie does the work the next tim eetc... working in groups of three. And yet I have to work or be fucked, although I hate working in groups and I basically avoid working with others altogether, I still get pissed that they get to do it in an easier way.

I fucking hated the first semester, it was bullshit. But then the 2nd semester comes along and I fucking daydream about being back in the first semester, I didn't know how much worse it could get. The first one was heaven compared to this shit.

God I fucking hate the educational system, I hate this country, I hate this world, I hate people and I hate everything. Fuck.

And it's gonna get so much worse too. This is a breeze compared to wageslaving, that's why I'm doing it, so I have an excuse not to work for a while. I know, I KNOW that this is basically as easy as it gets. In a year and a few months I'll be looking back nostalgically at having it so easy. I KNOW I'll be a slave working for pennies and wishing I would die in my sleep very soon. And yet, I fucking hate my current circumstances too, despite how easy they technically are.

Last edited:
brutally on point. the amount of useless bullshit taught in schools is truly staggering. Only 1/200 people speaj foreign language fluently despite studying for years in USA. you can find examples of bullshit everywhere in education.

I recommend you do online University if u can. less bullshit. degree is worth the same too, unless ur in top tier college

brutally on point. the amount of useless bullshit taught in schools is truly staggering. Only 1/200 people speaj foreign language fluently despite studying for years in USA. you can find examples of bullshit everywhere in education.

I recommend you do online University if u can. less bullshit. degree is worth the same too, unless ur in top tier college
I looked into online universities before I started this shitty fucking master's degree that won't even be useful to wipe my ass with. It turns out all the legit ones cost quite a bit, at least ~10k. That's way too much for me, the average monthly salaries in this country don't even reach $300.

I looked into online universities before I started this shitty fucking master's degree that won't even be useful to wipe my ass with. It turns out all the legit ones cost quite a bit, at least ~10k. That's way too much for me, the average monthly salaries in this country don't even reach $300.
fuck it's over. life is really brutal. the money pill is underrated here tbh.

fuck it's over. life is really brutal. the money pill is underrated here tbh.
Ohh yeah, money is definitely a game changer. Although, if you have to be a slave and work your ass off from dawn till dusk + overtime to get that money, then it's not really worth it. Unfortunately, nowadays you can bust your ass off and still be poor and barely afford rent and food.

University destroyed my brain and my life in general it turned me to a zombie.

Never understood why u have to go to school for 4 years for an average job. By the time u get out u barely make enough money for an average girl to be interested in stealing it, and only have about 3-5 years to have sex if you looksmax the entire time

They do projects in groups and basically one normie does the whole work once, then another normie does the work the next tim eetc...
We have peer moderation to stop that.

At the end of the assignment you can score the contribution for each group member.

They lose marks and you gain their marks.

I've dropped out and have fully accepted my NEET status. Feels worse as i know its officially over but at least im not a cuck to this fucked up world. Will cope till i rope buddy boyo.
Dropped out in October FYI

Where do you live man ?

same I'm gonna end up being a cop or soldier jfl to this shit if you are from third world countries your degree means nothing unless you enter the top universities in your country it's fucking over

I feel you. All of those years of sheer effort and hardships to receive nothing but a decent wage at 30 while Chad already got his life resolved at 18.

It is similar in my country. It is so bad here that there is a phenomenon called "the working poor" or something like that. You basically work two jobs at the same time and you barely survive, jfl. I want out of this world.

Brutal. I still haven’t joined

I feel you. All of those years of sheer effort and hardships to receive nothing but a decent wage at 30 while Chad already got his life resolved at 18.
And most of the time nowadays you don't even get a decent wage, not even at 30.
It is similar in my country. It is so bad here that there is a phenomenon called "the working poor" or something like that. You basically work two jobs at the same time and you barely survive, jfl. I want out of this world.
Being a wageslave and not even having any money is definitely a form of hellish punishment. I'd take communism over this shit, at least then everybody's poor.

I don't understand wagies that have money to spare but then don't blow it on drugs

I'm not sure how else I would cope if I was in that position

I wouldn't be able to just go home to vidya/anime, I would need something a lot better to make up for it

Bro whatsapp u remember me? from 2019...u remember? how been u doing ,happy new year btw...I would like to ask u for advice

I failed free exams and this is my very last chance to pass the assignements,I will have to attend 4 ASSIGNEMENTS 2 per day for 6 day every week

can u give me some tips to have more energy and actually pass em,and dont give a fuck about normiescum?

Better than being a wagecuck

I don't understand wagies that have money to spare but then don't blow it on drugs

I'm not sure how else I would cope if I was in that position

I wouldn't be able to just go home to vidya/anime, I would need something a lot better to make up for it
Try hemp flower, shrooms and sex toys. Working out helps too

I live in this shitty country where degrees ain't really worth shit. I also chose a bullshit master's degree in a field of political science. So it's a double layer of bullshit and complete pointlessness.

And of course they fucking make you work like a dog for that bullshit fucking piece of paper that WON'T BE WORTH SHIT GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. So much homework, so many presentations and essays tests and exams and shit god fucking damn it. And it's all so fucking useless, such pointless knowledge that isn't worth a damn. Unless you're studying hard sciences, it's all just a huge circlejerk and a waste of time and effort.

AND of course fucking normies cover for each other, can be absent for weeks and nobody really bats an eye. They do projects in groups and basically one normie does the whole work once, then another normie does the work the next tim eetc... working in groups of three. And yet I have to work or be fucked, although I hate working in groups and I basically avoid working with others altogether, I still get pissed that they get to do it in an easier way.

I fucking hated the first semester, it was bullshit. But then the 2nd semester comes along and I fucking daydream about being back in the first semester, I didn't know how much worse it could get. The first one was heaven compared to this shit.

God I fucking hate the educational system, I hate this country, I hate this world, I hate people and I hate everything. Fuck.

And it's gonna get so much worse too. This is a breeze compared to wageslaving, that's why I'm doing it, so I have an excuse not to work for a while. I know, I KNOW that this is basically as easy as it gets. In a year and a few months I'll be looking back nostalgically at having it so easy. I KNOW I'll be a slave working for pennies and wishing I would die in my sleep very soon. And yet, I fucking hate my current circumstances too, despite how easy they technically are.

Then why the fuck are you going because all you're doing is supporting the faculty and all the bullshit about if you don't have a degree you won't succeed is not true because literally most successful billionaires didn't go through that they either had start up money or a great idea all college or
university does is get you a career that drains your life force vital energy by making work 60 hours a week and you make what $80 000 if you're
lucky fucking bullshit you'd be much better trying to come up with a good business idea.

I see its a lot of work and then wageslave

Then why the fuck are you going because all you're doing is supporting the faculty and all the bullshit about if you don't have a degree you won't succeed is not true because literally most successful billionaires didn't go through that they either had start up money or a great idea all college or
university does is get you a career that drains your life force vital energy by making work 60 hours a week and you make what $80 000 if you're
lucky fucking bullshit you'd be much better trying to come up with a good business idea.
Why I am doing this shit degree:
1. While I am doing it I managed to make my parents let me not work. As the laziest person alive, I like that.
2. With or without this degree, I will be working dead-end jobs with no future, barely paying $300 a month before taxes if I am lucky. I am in no hurry to get a job is what I'm saying. You might be asking "why don't leave this country then?", but that's a whole other can of worms.

Last edited:
Unless you're studying hard sciences, it's all just a huge circlejerk and a waste of time and effort.
This is an uncomfortable truth for many coping retards in non-STEM fields. I'll probably drop out next week. I can't even finish my meme degree because of insane social anxiety. My college is one of the easiest in the country and I still can't do it. It's a very "social" field so it's definitely not for me and I don't think I'd be able to get a relevant job anywhere because I'm an aspie virgin.

I simply can't do presentations and my attendance is low. I've failed three years in a row and it's time to stop lying to myself. College isn't for everyone and besides, it's a useless non-STEM meme degree and those are absolutely useless in eastern Europe.

If you're a depressed aspie with social anxiety, no degree is going to be useful. Ultra NT normies can benefit from any degree as long as they make connections, volunteer or whatever normgroids do during their years at uni/college. If you're a pathetic subhuman who only goes to college to pass exams you're going to fail at life.
1. While I am doing it I managed to make my parents let me not work. As the laziest person alive, I like that.
2. With or without this degree, I will be working dead-end jobs with no future, barely paying $300 a month before taxes if I am lucky. I am in no hurry to get a job is what I'm saying. You might be asking why don't leave this country then, but that's a whole other can of worms.
Same here, but it's time for me to drop out. I've basically been a NEET for 3-4 years even though I'm a student. I never go to classes. I only leave my house every few weeks. That's why I've been failing at college.
As you said, with or without a degree I'm going to be a poor subhuman for the rest of my life. I'll drop out this month and eventually I'll be forced to find a terrible job. It is what it is.
same I'm gonna end up being a cop or soldier jfl to this shit if you are from third world countries your degree means nothing unless you enter the top universities in your country it's fucking over
I'll probably try to get a job as a security guard or something. The only problem is I'm not that tall and I have a babyface. If all else fails I'll join the army.

Last edited:
This is an uncomfortable truth for many coping retards in non-STEM fields. I'll probably drop out next week. I can't even finish my meme degree because of insane social anxiety. My college is one of the easiest in the country and I still can't do it. I simply can't do presentations and my attendance is low. I've failed three years in a row and it's time to stop lying to myself. College isn't for everyone and besides, it's a useless non-STEM meme degree and those are absolutely useless in eastern Europe.

If you're a depressed aspie with social anxiety, no degree is going to be useful. Ultra NT normies can benefit from any degree as long as they make connections, volunteer or whatever normgroids do during their years at uni/college. If you're a pathetic subhuman who only goes to college to pass exams you're going to fail at life.

Same here, but it's time for me to drop out. I've basically been a NEET for 3-4 years even though I'm a student. I never go to classes. I only leave my house every few weeks. That's why I've been failing at college.
As you said, with or without a degree I'm going to be a poor subhuman for the rest of my life.
I'd tell you to "push through, it's worth it!!!", but I hate people who give bluepilled, normie advice. I know very well what's it like to just be tired of it all and too mentally fucked to go through with it.

Whatever you do, I hope you find your peace. Eastern europe is basically an unforgiving darwinist jungle where it's one mistake and you're fucked for life, so I understand that there's really no advice to be given in your situation, we're just fucked and nothing will change that. Just don't start drinking, that's my advice. By far the worst thing you can do, bar none.

I'd tell you to "push through, it's worth it!!!", but I hate people who give bluepilled, normie advice. I know very well what's it like to just be tired of it all and too mentally fucked to go through with it.

Whatever you do, I hope you find your peace. Eastern europe is basically an unforgiving darwinist jungle where it's one mistake and you're fucked for life, so I understand that there's really no advice to be given in your situation, we're just fucked and nothing will change that. Just don't start drinking, that's my advice. By far the worst thing you can do, bar none.
Anyone who says "just push through bro" is a motivated NT normie. I'm one of the most apathetic people in my country. I have absolutely no motivation. IDGAF whether I earn 700 euros or 1000 euros. Normies in Austria which is just 100km away from where I live earn 2000 euros out of high school. I'll stay with my parents for as long as possible and I'll only have to spend money on copes, gas and clothes. Everything else will be covered by my parents.
Non-STEM college degrees are useless in eastern Europe because they only net you a few hundred euros more. In western Europe it's worth it.

Anyone who says "just push through bro" is a motivated NT normie. I'm one of the most apathetic people in my country. I have absolutely no motivation. IDGAF whether I earn 700 euros or 1000 euros. Normies in Austria which is just 100km away from where I live earn 2000 euros out of high school. I'll stay with my parents for as long as possible and I'll only have to spend money on copes, gas and clothes. Everything else will be covered by my parents.
Non-STEM college degrees are useless in eastern Europe because they only net you a few hundred euros more. In western Europe it's worth it.
Yeah, I totally agree. I mean, normies can give you like 20 different reasons why you should go to college etc... And they'd be HALF-right. But even that half would only apply to a bluepilled normie that isn't mentally agonized by the mere thought of having to be a slave for a decade or more, just to MAYBE reach a point where you're making slightly more money.

Not to mention that in countries such as ours corruption is rampant, nepotism is the only way to get a good job (and there really aren't that many good jobs), crime or corruption are the only ways to make real money, where successful businesses are again only owned by corrupt people with shady connections or again, nepotism. Ohh, and on top of all that you need to be a neurotypical extrovert that can push his way through people and bully his way out of poverty.

I mean, even with this master's degree, even if I somehow got a job in the field (and I definitely won't, I'm 30000% sure of that, I'm not connected and I'm too anxious, lazy, apathetic and mentally scarred), I'd be making what, $350 a month? That's barely more than not having a degree. Normies can buy the bullshit of "ohh yeah you'll make more after you work for a year or two, show that you're competent", but I don't buy that bullshit for 1 mother fucking millisecond.

Not to mention that in countries such as ours corruption is rampant, nepotism is the only way to get a good job (and there really aren't that many good jobs), crime or corruption are the only ways to make real money, where successful businesses are again only owned by corrupt people with shady connections or again, nepotism. Ohh, and on top of all that you need to be a neurotypical extrovert that can push his way through people and bully his way out of poverty.
You've described Croatia perfectly, but I guess this holds true for just about any eastern European country, especially the poorer ones. Western Slavs and Estonians are much more civilized.
I mean, even with this master's degree
Master's degree? That's pretty good. I'm only doing three years which is a bachelor's and it's completely worthless in my country. Everyone I know is going to study for two more years to get a master's degree (3 + 2 years.) I can't even get a bachelor's, let alone a master's degree.
I don't even know if my college has a master's degree. It's not a university, it's more like a community college type thing. I don't know what it's called exactly. My college sucks and even ultra NT normies will struggle in life with this shitty degree.
I'd be making what, $350 a month? That's barely more than not having a degree.
That's fucked up. My country is a shithole, but yours is on another level.
Normies can buy the bullshit of "ohh yeah you'll make more after you work for a year or two, show that you're competent", but I don't buy that bullshit for 1 mother fucking millisecond.
Only if you're an NT extrovert normtard. "Just move up the ladder bro."

Last edited:
Never understood why u have to go to school for 4 years for an average job. By the time u get out u barely make enough money for an average girl to be interested in stealing it, and only have about 3-5 years to have sex if you looksmax the entire time
exactly...
life is fucking rigged

Being richcel is a blessing

brutally on point. the amount of useless bullshit taught in schools is truly staggering.
It is a bullshit scam 100%