Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate trannies.

5everalone22

5everalone22

Truecel Extraordinaire
first thread so bear with me but i fucking hate trannies. any time i see one i get really angry just knowing that those degenerate freaks think they’re fooling anyone or know on some level that they’re forcing people to play pretend with them on a large scale. i fucking hate them for being mostly low status men that think they have a shot by crudely mimicking femoid traits. normally i would sympathize with low status guys since i am one but holy shit do i want these troons DEAD. what do you guys feel when confronted with these fakers irl or online?

based second post op
:dab:

strong second post

You should support trannies since their existence threatens biological foids

I don't care about them. I don't leave my room.

Fuck trannies. We need to ramp up the bullying and their suicide stats. Even better in an ideal world these degenerate freaks would get put down like the rabid animals they are. They are always screeching narcissistic assholes who infiltrate and ruin whichever online space they manage to get in. A lot of insufferable powertripping jannies online are troons too, because that's the only power those dysfunctional fucking freaks can get. I also especially HATE how they groom innocent young boys into their degenerate death cult.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
strong second post
Tbh

I hate troons but you should evaluate how useful they can be
If you mean how they make TERFs seethe, that's entertaining to watch for sure but trannies are bluepilled anti-incel cucks too so not really they aren't useful to us imo.

I used to think like that until I noticed how prominent and literally almost EVERYWHERE trannies are in online spaces. Powertripping soycuck janny who banned your reddit account for wrong think? Tranny. The twitter "activist" who forced e-sports tournament you are watching to adopt SJW rules? Tranny. The one who organized harassment campaign against modding website until they removed "problematic" mods? Tranny. The obsessive asshole(s) who DDOS this website and force it to be offline every once in a while? Most likely trannies.
We can't tolerate them. Live and let live doesn't work here since they are a threat to our existence. They don't even let us cope in peace on our own online. It is a disease that needs to be pruned.

The most funny part is that trannies dont even want to date other trannies.
That's why they call people Transphobic when they wont date a Tranny :lul:

The most funny part is that trannies dont even want to date other trannies.
That's why they call people Transphobic when they wont date a Tranny :lul:
As far as I have seen after spending years getting rightfully turned down these deviants eventually settle with another troon. And then LARP as happy "lesbian" couples in social media.
If they weren't disgusting degenerates the average tranny would be the ultimate involuntary celibate.

tbh they don't really exist irl where I live and online they're just another brand of annoying normie, so it doesn't matter that much since they're like 0.1% of world population, on 4chan "tranny" is just another insult of the week and these troon hunters are often just as annoying as actual troons (there are retarded trolls on /mlp/ who say wanting to be a pony or to live in Equestria is trannism cos changing the world or your body in any way is just like cutting off your dick :feelsseriously:)
I find it despicable when they involve children, yeah, and it's a dangerous things to accept them legally
I can't deny tho that the seething they cause among the LGBT crowd by exposing holes in normie ideology is funny af, like tranny athletes showing that foids really are weaker, smaller and less intelligent :feelsaww: no way to save women sports than to admit that

That's very problematic, incelmo. If you refuse to suck female cock - THEN YOU ARE A VOLCEL

Thanks! Glad to see some encouragement around here. I’ll try to keep it up.

You don’t need to leave your room. They’re fucking everywhere online. I had to disable wifi on my ps5 because troon and faggot month is coming and that shit infests my systems.

You don’t need to leave your room. They’re fucking everywhere online. I had to disable wifi on my ps5 because troon and faggot month is coming and that shit infests my systems.
Everywhere you go. I never see them when I am browsing.

I don't play games, I don't have social media, and I don't talk to anybody online. I basically use Youtube all the time I am online.

I can't really bring myself to hate them that much. Most of them are autistic ugly incels who just found a loophole to get foid privileges without actually putting in the effort to look like one.
I don't support any of the grooming shit in case the jannies try to warn me for this post.

Even a cute one? :feelsEhh:
5IE5IrxSakS5emIo8anKNbyjkYEblTs4gHGzIkojxKPT9pzai1X7LMxf9ngdBUezNsQ30rR5
63ced620 afdd 4d56 835a b726b6baae74
O917KD0

maybe trannies are like endgame incels

i think theyre absolutely disgusting pieces of human trashes
2 weeks ago i did my first tinder experiment with semi legit photos and i was not looking at profiles just clicking like for everyone
and i think most of the matches was with degenerated retarded 20 years old dudes with makeup on and lgbt flag on profile
i selected precisely when tinder asked me I A M S T R A I G H T AND IM A DUDE AND I AM LOOKING FOR A WOMEN
somehow disgusting fucks have permission to fool people around without getting banned

They need to be ERadicated (in GTA VI)

Updates are sometimes preloaded to sit dormant until a certain date. Your ps may already be infested with trannydom.

Last year my cell phone provider changed their app icon to a rainbow flag icon. I went to a mobile shop and switched carriers