Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate this unfair world

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
and especially the people who say that "no one said the world would be fair" that doesn't change a damn thing

stupid material world, all things are basically decided at birth, our height, our appearance, our intelligence

we have to fight every day against natural selection and the solipsistic contradiction of the dreamy individual grandeur of our consciences

"cardiac slaves of the stars, we conquer the whole world before we get out of bed and when we get up it is opaque"

Last edited:
Stop the victim mentality bro just improoove bro

Had a giga Chad tell me the other day something along the lines of his life was determined by his decisions lmao.

Right bro because any of us can decide to just have it like you and sleep with multiple giga Stacie’s anytime we like because decisions an shit. Jfl.

The just world fallacy is alive and well buddy boyos.

Had a giga Chad tell me the other day something along the lines of his life was determined by his decisions lmao.

Right bro because any of us can decide to just have it like you and sleep with multiple giga Stacie’s anytime we like because decisions an shit. Jfl.

The just world fallacy is alive and well buddy boyos.
Just decide bro