Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I fucking hate this modern age. Gaming sucks now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
3C23FBFA A37B 463F A4AB 1AFF22096A9E

Irrefutable proof that gaming is dead. Why are gaming devs nowadays like this?

LMAAAAAAAO MK USED TO BE THE MOST BASED GAME OF ITS TIME LMAO. WTF IS GOING OOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

LMAAAAAAAO MK USED TO BE THE MOST BASED GAME OF ITS TIME LMAO. WTF IS GOING OOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN
And they purposely made the women in mk11 covered up as well. Look at mk9 mileena vs mk11 mileena for example. Liberals have taken over gaming.

Hopefully anime doesn’t get infested like how gaming and comic books have.

shite. I have seen nothing like this growing up.

They think that they will make some extra money by pandering to mental illness, and in the process losing the sane old school gamers.
Jews are in the business, and companies must follow whatever agenda the jew is pushing onto them.

You know what ?
Just build a WinXP and play the games from that era, those were the days.
Get a GTX 960 2GB/4GB which is the last graphics card available with drivers compatible with the XP, a 144hz monitor with HDMI output, two sticks of 2GB DDR2/DDR3 memory RAM, a good intel processor that fits the bill for the selected graphics card, and a motherboard with 1150 socket.

This started when LoL started becoming speechpolice supercucks.
Don't quote me on this one but I got a feeling some Steins and Goldbergs are behind it.

shite. I have seen nothing like this growing up.
It’s because ((they)) have taken over the entertainment industry.

@watcher Do you think that the jews and feminists have ruined gaming and other former incel hobbies ( I’m tagging you because I think that i’ve seen you make a thread regarding this topic before)?
Don't quote me on this one but I got a feeling some Steins and Goldbergs are behind it.
View attachment 432454
I might just quit gaming and move on to a hobby that isn’t completely pozzed yet. I might start reading books instead.

They think that they will make some extra money by pandering to mental illness, and in the process losing the sane old school gamers.
Jews are in the business, and companies must follow whatever agenda the jew is pushing onto them.

You know what ?
Get a GTX 960 2GB/4GB which is the last graphics card available with drivers compatible with the XP, a 144hz monitor with HDMI output, two sticks of 2GB DDR2/DDR3 memory RAM, a good intel processor that fits the bill for the selected graphics card, and a motherboard with 1150 socket.
The problem is that a lot of games from the good old days are completely dead now. I tried looking for a bo2 lobby on the ps3, and I only found a handful of team death match lobbies. Normies love eating up new pozzed shit.

@watcher Do you think that the jews and feminists have ruined gaming and other former incel hobbies ( I’m tagging you because I think that i’ve seen you make a thread regarding this topic before)?

I might just quit gaming and move on to a hobby that isn’t completely pozzed yet. I might start reading books instead.
The kikes ruin everything.

The Lesb of Us, one of the most pozzed games ever made (showed lesbian kiss as their E3 trailer) was directed by (((Neil Druckmann))) from Israel.

Anita Sarkeesian also have a suspiciously ((large nose))

anita-sarkeesian-time-100-2015-pioneers.jpg

The problem is that a lot of games from the good old days are completely dead now. I tried looking for a bo2 lobby on the ps3, and I only found a handful of team death match lobbies. Normies love eating up new pozzed shit.
Dead ?
Ah.
You mean multiplayer ?
Not at all.
Look up RVGL ( Re-volt ), and counter strike 1.6 active servers.
There are communities on discord that play these old games multiplayer.

As for me.
I´m a single player guy.

The Lesb of Us, one of the most pozzed games ever made (showed lesbian kiss as their E3 trailer) was directed by (((Neil Druckmann))) from Israel.

Only the West can design a female character as man-like as abby is. Also, redditors seem to love that game as well ofc. I got over 300 downvotes on reddit because I said that I dislike TLOU2. Do you think gaming is dead? Fuck jews and feminists for ruining everything
Dead ?
Ah.
You mean multiplayer ?
Not at all.
Look up RVGL ( Re-volt ), and counter strike 1.6 active servers.
There are communities on discord that play these old games multiplayer.

As for me.
I´m a single player guy.
Sounds pretty based tbh. And I still find a lot of lobbies on CS: Source.

Well i never had the chance to play a lot of games,But i agree,I used to have a xbox 360 and a few games like naruto storm and weeb shit,Now i just play small jewels like rimworld free from jewish propaganda.

You know what ?
This tbh.

fuck mk11 dude for real i loved this game so much but dam

Soon LGTB Representation will also be a gaming category.
It is on twitch already, but I think it's related to the streamer. Anyways vidya has been pozzed for years now, water is wet thread.

WTF does Trans rights have to do with Mortal Kombat? JFL

Trans people have a 40% FATALITY rate, so that's relevant

Absolutely everything sucks now. No good movies, books, games, TV, anything. They care more about being "inclusive" and forcing their current politics onto everything than telling a good story.
I wonder ((whos)) behind this debacle.

Eh I don't care, MK11 was one of the best in the series

Don't care. Strawman for bad quality. They just make them bad to save money. Even those without transcoping.

View attachment 432452
Irrefutable proof that gaming is dead. Why are gaming devs nowadays like this?
Do these fag groups not realize or care that their own identities are being used to promote big corps who don't give two shits about them as individuals?

Do these fag groups not realize or care that their own identities are being used to promote big corps who don't give two shits about them as individuals?

They can be deceived very easily.

trans rights are human rights

meanwhile you can literally punch someone's head off in MK

Yeah - when I was a young man on xbox or PS2 and then Xbox 360 you could look forward to a few great AAA titles a year. It's been severely downhill since the new generation of consoles. One of the only games that has really impressed me for the last few years is Red Dead Redemption 2 and I do like Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

View attachment 432454

Good. Fuck this pua garbage
Wouldn't be so quick to celebrate. Remember that PUA daygame and approaching if you were a nonchad male became more taboo and how it represented an overall restriction to the lives of nonchad males.

This is another one of those steps where entertainment for nonchad males is being restricted. You can't even find fantasy pickup games to buy anymore.

Well...im a poorcel anyways...

Ugh. Fucking take me back when games were good and their respective companies didn't need to spout woke shit every second.

mk is cucked mk mobile had a woman's day celebration thing :soy:

The only gaming I really enjoy anymore are strategy games and real time roleplaying games with 100's of other people online.

Sadly, I'm banned from all the roleplay servers I'm interested in playing.

WTF does Trans rights have to do with Mortal Kombat? JFL
I think the person that made the female characters all covered up is a tranny

Hahaha this was to be expected... gaming now its fucking shit, they want you to accept their faggot ideologies and what not... for some reason i dont like newer games, even more when they put a stupid girl as the protagonist and this girl is super strong and fucks everything else, when we know that a woman will never be THAT strong in real life, unless she looks like a boxer girl that looks more like a man than a woman...

I stopped playing newer games, unless its some new Digimon game or something like that where "genders" and stupid crap like that never took place.

Developers care more about recognition then about game quality. They are willing to make a shit game if it pushes a naritive everyone already agrees with

There was a time in gaming when I didn’t feel like I have to sift through a sea of shit to find a decent game

Real gamers have roped along with emos. This current new generation of games is catering to the western family, packed with political wokeism. Real gaming community was obscure private servers and completing things without any guides or youtube videos. I stopped playing games around 2013

A brand could say they support humans having the right to live and I wouldn't believe them. Don't worry they only care about money and about nothing else.

Yeah man. I gave up on this shit. Been gaming since the 90s. Used to play Quake, Unreal, Hitman, Soldier of fortune, BF1942, the good shit. Now it's all retarded bullshit like fortnite. Can't play that shit, I'm not 12 years old

True. The best days of gaming were in the late 90s to mid 2000s. PS1, PS2, and PC. Approximately from 1997 to 2005.

By far and I fuckin mean it.

You had the resident evil series that were the best (1, 2 , 3, 4), You had FF8-9-10. You had GTA3. You had Silent hill. You had PC games like fighter ace 2 and microsoft flight sim. You had the beginning days of first person shooters like counter-strike. You had gran turismo 2 and 3. List goes on and on.

Nowadays games are complete shit. Shit stories shit gameplay. Just much better graphics.