Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate this foid

steve2830

steve2830

Officer
She bullyed me at school insulted bothered and she laughed at me
I would like to hit and mistreat her than she would end up in a hospital
She is 18 now this are the only ones I could find,in her social media accounts.

N6dCBx4R

File

Last edited:
I hope you can take revenge

She looks like typical slut and should be punished

Hey man thats my sister, can you take this post down?

Looks like the result of some amount of inbreeding tbh ngl

Shes about to become a cum dump soon. Or maybe she already is, who knows.

Coomfuel for @Personalityinkwell

Yeah looks like a mean bitch. Here's one that was mocking me especially hard in middle school and since she was popular, she made lots of kids follow her into doing this.
40883808 1082784218543534 3362487096689295360 n

Good luck on getting revenge. She deserves it for wronging you

It seems like these kinda foids all look the same. I remember one just like this just replied with “ew” when my friend showed her a picture of me

It’s always these weird looking foids that have the most shit to say about ugly guys. I had a foid in my hs that I nearly wanted to pummel and she looked like the green goblin
It seems like these kinda foids all look the same. I remember one just like this just replied with “ew” when my friend showed her a picture of me

She needs a cheeky bum rape :feelsEhh:

Yeah looks like a mean bitch. Here's one that was mocking me especially hard in middle school and since she was popular, she made lots of kids follow her into doing this.
View attachment 362502
I can see the evil in her eyes. Who's that faggot behind her? "boyo-friend"? Theehee
Also that "bully" of yours looks like she's genuinely mentally disabled OP

I can see the evil in her eyes. Who's that faggot behind her? "boyo-friend"? Theehee
Also that "bully" of yours looks like she's genuinely mentally disabled OP
Her boyfriend or maybe husband at this point IDK. Yeah, her eyes are evil.

She looks like a mixed race degenerate foid.

She looks like fucking utter shit.

It’s always these weird looking foids that have the most shit to say about ugly guys. I had a foid in my hs that I nearly wanted to pummel and she looked like the green goblin
It’s always these weird looking foids
They tryna get those extra points to be noticed by chads

She would be posting on this site rn if she was a...

Go to the right place, talk to the right guys and she is gonna be dead by friday.

Good luck on getting revenge. She deserves it for wronging you

Nobody who was planning revenge would post about it on the site first with images of the girl, it just increases your chances of being stopped before hand and getting arrested, this is just some attention whore and vent shit

Nobody who was planning revenge would post about it on the site first with images of the girl, it just increases your chances of being stopped before hand and getting arrested, this is just some attention whore and vent shit
He is a graycel so there was a chance he was being honest. If he had a high post count then he is probably trolling. If it was real by chance then hopefully he will be successful in doing it

Trash is as trash does. Foids project hard.