Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate these twitter femonists so much. They are poison to society. I want them all raped and killed en masse

MisanthropicMemes

MisanthropicMemes

Officer

Marc lepine was right. The tweet saying men shouldn't exist got 130k likes btw. I just hate all feminists so much, they all need to be fucking put in camps. I wish all of these stupid whores would be given what they deserve, but they never will

Most of them are landwhales behind a computer screen, who have PhDs in feminism and liberal arts.

Most of them are landwhales behind a computer screen, who have PhDs in feminism and liberal arts.
Don't care people who want you dead are innocent and you should treat them like how you treat anyone else who openly wants you dead

Misandry has contributed to male suicidality. Provably and factually.

If they just said they didn't care about misandry and it's effects on male suicide, I would at least respect sticking up for your principles, but they can't own up to shit.

Not to mention "all men should kill themselves" is not a principle. It's based on feelings that came from purposely going for shitty men.
But again, women are literally incapable of owning up to anything.

View attachment 1236858View attachment 1236859View attachment 1236860View attachment 1236861View attachment 1236862View attachment 1236863View attachment 1236864View attachment 1236865
Marc lepine was right. The tweet saying men shouldn't exist got 130k likes btw. I just hate all feminists so much, they all need to be fucking put in camps. I wish all of these stupid whores would be given what they deserve, but they never will
Don't worry, i can't say anything here because i will get banned. Lets just say something will happen to feminists in around 10 years in minecraft vanga told me so of course

Don't worry, i can't say anything here because i will get banned. Lets just say something will happen to feminists in around 10 years in minecraft vanga told me so of course
:lul:who's vanga?

I want that dolphin wallpaper.

Misandry has contributed to male suicidality. Provably and factually.

If they just said they didn't care about misandry and it's effects on male suicide, I would at least respect sticking up for your principles, but they can't own up to shit.

Not to mention "all men should kill themselves" is not a principle. It's based on feelings that came from purposely going for shitty men.
But again, women are literally incapable of owning up to anything.
If you neck yourself all because a useless foid tells you that your whole sex is useless, you deserve it. I'm not ropemaxxing all because half, if not an entire sex wants me dead. I live out of sheer spite.

If you neck yourself all because a useless foid tells you that your whole sex is useless, you deserve it. I'm not ropemaxxing all because half, if not an entire sex wants me dead. I live out of sheer spite.
misandry keeps me alive, i want to live and cause them harm

View attachment 1236858View attachment 1236859View attachment 1236860View attachment 1236861View attachment 1236862View attachment 1236863View attachment 1236864View attachment 1236865
Marc Lepine was fucking hero to all ITcunts and foids lurking. I piss on his victims everyday

We say all kinds of fucked up shit in here, why do you think you'll get banned? Glowie jannies?
It could be illegal so i don't post it, as simple as that. You will found out either way just don't sui

"If they woke up in a world where misandry is actually real they wouldn't last 5 minutes" What the hell? They would be the ones who wouldn't exist, they're weak as fuck. 1 grown man can deal with 10-20 foids. Not to mention they need men to keep their lifestyle. They would be stuck in the stone age if they were without men.

It could be illegal so i don't post it, as simple as that. You will found out either way just don't sui
If you speak about it in a fictional sense, like how foids would hypothetically lose all their rights ten years from now, then it is not illegal. The only time it does become illegal is it's where you plan to do harm on a foid, which cause this forum to get nuked if that weren't a bannable offense.

Women are retarded. They're barely literate. I always kill feminist threads on 4cuck by spamming statistics.

If you speak about it in a fictional sense, like how foids would hypothetically lose all their rights ten years from now, then it is not illegal. The only time it does become illegal is it's where you plan to do harm on a foid, which cause this forum to get nuked if that weren't a bannable offense.
bff6fbd5-d7ac-4011-b5c2-795f434891f4.jpeg
ap22067689675432.jpg__1600x900_q85_crop_subsampling-2.jpg

"If they woke up in a world where misandry is actually real they wouldn't last 5 minutes" What the hell? They would be the ones who wouldn't exist, they're weak as fuck. 1 grown man can deal with 10-20 foids. Not to mention they need men to keep their lifestyle. They would be stuck in the stone age if they were without men.
The infrastructure would collapse in a matter of months if all men disappeared, not to mention the infighting that would occur since men are ultimately peacekeepers. Foids cannot build and maintain a civilization without us.

They mean the picture where every man is in chain and being ordered around by foids.

The infrastructure would collapse in a matter of months if all men disappeared, not to mention the infighting that would occur since men are ultimately peacekeepers. Foids cannot build and maintain a civilization without us.
They will point at covid and say how it was foids (nurses) who kept everything running. All the more reason I want competency crisis to get severe.

They mean the picture where every man is in chain and being ordered around by foids.
The idiots don't understand they can't enslave men without the help of other men, thus rendering them useless.

Hopefully it doesn't happen because the State (Especially the US) will declare inceldom a terrorist organization, this site would literally be shut down because some fag decided to shoot up a feminist rally which the feminists immediately blame incels, misogynism would not only be a hate crime but a conspiracy at that too.

The idiots don't understand they can't enslave men without the help of other men, thus rendering them useless.
No, they mean if they had the strength of men. It's a peek into their fascist mind.

Like I said, they would be back to the Stone Age. Scared inside a cave while starving because they can't hunt.

Hopefully it doesn't happen because the State (Especially the US) will declare inceldom a terrorist organization, this site would literally be shut down because some fag decided to shoot up a feminist rally which the feminists immediately blame incels.
At the same time I really think they deserve to be deleted off of the mc server but yeah in the long run say goodbye to this site if that happens lmao

Hopefully it doesn't happen because the State (Especially the US) will declare inceldom a terrorist organization, this site would literally be shut down because some fag decided to shoot up a feminist rally which the feminists immediately blame incels, misogynism would not only be a hate crime but a conspiracy at that too.
I do Hate these cunts though but yeah it's probably not worth going sicko mode

Well, they don't. They're weak as fuck :feelskek:
Imagine if they controlled all the guns. I wouldn't scoff at the idea. We are slowly approaching foid-fascism. The older gen men will sell out the young ones like they always have done.

Well, they don't. They're weak as fuck :feelskek:
You can get a foid from "You're my property now teehee!" to "Please don't kill me!!" and get her on her knees pleading under a minute.

Imagine if they controlled all the guns. I wouldn't scoff at the idea. We are slowly approaching foid-fascism. The older gen men will sell out the young ones like they always have done.
I'd rather rope myself than serving a landwhale feminist.

It requires a certain amount of strength to use firearms correctly, hence why there are more male shooters than females.

You can get a foid from "You're my property now teehee!" to "Please don't kill me!!" and get her on her knees pleading under a minute.
Yup, they're not that brave when there are no white-knights around :feelshaha:

Yup, they're not that brave when there are no white-knights around :feelshaha:
I remembered a video where a sub 5 man joked about raping and killing a foid and she angrily told him off, then just about when she started to sound teary and desperate with a mixture of anger when he insisted on staying, a knight in shining armor came to her aid and told him to fuck off with the most emasculated voice possible.

If the white knight never came, she probably would've begged him and if that didn't worked, her final solution would be to not tell anyone if he lets her live. Even though the man insisted it was a joke.

Last edited:
I remembered a video where a sub 5 man joked about raping and killing a foid and she angrily told him off, then just about when she started to sound teary and desperate with a mixture of anger when he insisted on staying, a knight in shining armor came to her aid and told him to fuck off with the most emasculated voice possible.

If the white knight never came, she probably would've begged him and if that didn't worked, her final solution would be to not tell anyone if he lets her live. Even though the man insisted it was a joke.
I am gymmaxxing, so I would gladly lift that idiot by the collar :woke:

Then they talk about muh rise of misogyny when it's only a reaction. If redpill then blackpill stuff or MRA didn't exist this shit would still be there, it was already widespread since the 90's

Killing a foid per day should be legalised.