Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate these MONKEY BRAINED MORON NORMIES

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
They're ALL THE SAME. Every last fucking one of them. They only care about their status and what rung on the ladder they inhabit... They talk shit about cels and lower tier normies, and Stay permanently suckered to the ass of Higher SMV Chad's all because it makes them feel above cels and "in" with Chad's

They are so predictable its laughable. Cope whatever I pray these fucks get judged in the afterlife for the bullying they do. I genuinely hope some sort of higher power makes them answer for the absolute meaningless bullying, shit talking, purposely outcasting etc etc. They wouldnt have an answer because its completely uncalled for, cruel and Sadistic in some cases.

Here's the kicker, they dont even know they do it. Like autopilot it's just what they naturally do.. That's why I call them monkey brained, because no matter the fancy cars, Architecture, technology, Humans still only respond to the most basic animalistic of urges..

Like autopilot it's just what they naturally do
They are literally bots running on basic programming. They lack self awareness and run on their instincts.

Basic human behavior, shit on the ones beneath and lick the ones above, normies been doing this since cave times.