Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I FUCKING HATE the simps over at /R9K/

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
Those SUBHUMAN VERMINS are the main contributors to this incel pandemic. They spend every waking moment thinking about, WORSHIPPING and WRITING fanfics of UGLY E-WHORES. I DESPISE them so much.

Just read a story of someone who is 30 and spend 60k on an e girl in 3 yrs an hour ago

Just read a story of someone who is 30 and spend 60k on an e girl in 3 yrs an hour ago

/r9k/ is beyond saving at this point

kill all cucks

Fucking retarded faggots.

Well yeah this isn't new either.
2015 is when I really saw /r9k/ become simp central with their random women who'd post there / they'd randomly find and start worshiping.

all non-retards left /r9k/ a long time ago, migrating to incelosphere communities. all that's left there are trannies, discord e-girls and hopeless orbiters.

2015 is when I really saw /r9k/ become simp central with their random women who'd post there / they'd randomly find and start worshiping.
This. R9k has been fucked over by foids and normies for a while now. After it got banned on 8Chan I’ve always thought of it as gone. /r9k/ is their property now, and I can only imagine the great deal of fake based edgy normies and fake robots there. Fucking hate normies

Oxychan's death was not at all a tragedy.

that's why i switched over to wizchan years ago

altho havent been there in a while

4chan is a failed shell of what it used to be

can not understand why anyone would willingly give attention and validation to a woman who doesn't know they exist and has 0 respect for them

altho havent been there in a while

Same here. I left R9K for Wizardchan in 2013 and came to Incels.me at the end of 2017 when militant volcels took over WC and told incels like me to "fuck off to Incels.me" (I took that advice and ran with it!)

If an oldcels forum or imageboard is ever created, I'll probably spend my time there.

4chan is full of normalfags

Those SUBHUMAN VERMINS are the main contributors to this incel pandemic. They spend every waking moment thinking about, WORSHIPPING and WRITING fanfics of UGLY E-WHORES. I DESPISE them so much.
I miss your posts on braincels and shortcels ngl.

All they talk about nowadays is e-whores
all non-retards left /r9k/ a long time ago, migrating to incelosphere communities. all that's left there are trannies, discord e-girls and hopeless orbiters.

If females are a fire then simps are the fuel. Foids wouldn't be as powerful as they are without simps.

4chan is a normie site

/r9k/ died the moment moot brought in /lgbt/&/soc/, which just resulted in homofags flooding into the board.
I saw people in the past complaining about not having sex in a few months. Or the fags spamming Astofolio while complaining "uwu, wish I had some big black cock in my boipucci, my boipucci is ready fur u anon".
There have been no good threads in years, scooby lamp poster was the last fun thread it had.

Same here. I left R9K for Wizardchan in 2013 and came to Incels.me at the end of 2017 when militant volcels took over WC and told incels like me to "fuck off to Incels.me" (I took that advice and ran with it!)

If an oldcels forum or imageboard is ever created, I'll probably spend my time there.

We both found wizchan at the same year!

Wizchan was a bit annoying because you can't even talk about wanting to be normal or wanting to get laid. It's forbidden. However that was probably the reason why it never became another /r9k/ clone.

r9k is the definition of cuckdom if you browse that shit i have some bad news for u
on the other hand pol is based,racism is based there

r9k is a reddit colony.

the last time I posted in /r9k/ was in 2013,and the place was already bad,can't imagine how bad is right now,4chad outlived it's usefulness,the entire place is worthless now.

Fellow wizcel,but unfortunately wizchan is becoming a shithole too at an extremely fast rate.

i go there often, if u see something based its probably mine

yup its exactly 2015 when things went downwards