Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FUCKING HATE THE "self improvement" COMMUNITY!!!

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
FUCK THE SELF "IMPROVEMENT COMMUNITY"!! NONE OF ITS EVEN ABOUT IMPROVING 99% of the people trying to help you "improve yourself" would psychologically abuse you and call you a "loser" for literally anything you do and gaslight the living fuck out of you which isn't self improvement at all.

JFL extra message:NNN is specificly meant for incels not chad as chad could give less of a flying shit about november

FUCK THE SELF "IMPROVEMENT COMMUNITY"!! NONE OF ITS EVEN ABOUT IMPROVING 99% of the people trying to help you "improve yourself" would psychologically abuse you and call you a "loser" for literally anything you do and gaslight the living fuck out of you which isn't self improvement at all.

JFL extra message:NNN is specificly meant for incels not chad as chad could give less of a flying shit about november

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pm5f7vk49t4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1zz1vxIlHY

They are mostly self-serving and delusional.

I self improve to make life better for myself. Not to be part of a "community".

Also I use materials like the audiobooks linked below, and not e-celeb self improvement gurus who are just running online businesses.

Last edited:
so true. we came to the improvement community to better ourselves and be positive

but we're just met by the bottom tier of society who want to bully us and make us feel like shit even worse than we already felt

its a horrible community

They are mostly self-serving and delusional.
Chad never had to self improov and nofap for an entire month just to look women in the eye.
There is no self-improving autism or facial bones.
And even if there was, we are already experiencing hypergamy. Enough guys keep 'improoving' and women will only care about 9+ men instead of 8+ men, that's literally the hypergamy, they will still only go for the top 20% of guys who are tall and genetically handsome, most 'attractive' male traits are immutable.

Chad never had to self improov and nofap for an entire month just to look women in the eye.
There is no self-improving autism or facial bones.
And even if there was, we are already experiencing hypergamy. Enough guys keep 'improoving' and women will only care about 9+ men instead of 8+ men, that's literally the hypergamy, they will still only go for the top 20% of guys who are tall and genetically handsome, most 'attractive' male traits are immutable.
I remember visiting a meeting of a Church youth when I was 19 y.o. and I heard one woman said to another 'so ugly' about me.
At that time I didn't masturbated more than 2 years.
According to nofappers and red pillers, after such a long time of nofap, I already should have turned into Giga Alpha Tera Chad Mega Beast warrior-slayer.