Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate the #metoo hypocritical bullshit

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Its just a witch hunt to expose and control unattractive males.

muh respect for women. muh feminism. muh dignity. muh metoo but most still like to get called names and treated like objects, but just by Chad. 

I hate feminists so much.

Because women are not loyal. A women will fuck over an ugly male just for personal gain. Never trust a women

AnAnonymousPhag said:
Because women are not loyal. A women will fuck over an ugly male just for personal gain. Never trust a women

Ita not even about loyalty.

Its about the whole modern feminist movement just being a way to remove ugly males from the way disguised as "womens rights movement".

Just compare things like womens right to vote, or to not be subject to arranged marriage, to the bullshit nowadays feminists talk about, like manspreading, like some inoffensive compliment about hair by an unattractive male being offensive and inappropiate meanwhile sexually aggresive behavior from Chad is completely okay, more bullshit about stupid things like pronouns being mysoginistic...

I met so fucking many of these hypocritical feminists its not even funny.

I wonder how much of #metoo is fake. Id bet like 70% fake 30% exxgerated

ugLy males will always be hunted

It is just prostitution, Harvey Weinstein gave those woman careers and money in exchange for sex.
But now they act like it's rape.

O thought you were a women worshipper. Who doesnt blame women for their hypergamous entitlement behaviour.

Incel_Dikshit said:
O thought you were a women worshipper. Who doesnt blame women for their hypergamous entitlement behaviour.

I blame nature for women hypergamy and for all problems males face.

But feminists are another thing, I hate modern feminists, both male and female.

TheVman said:
I wonder how much of #metoo is fake. Id bet like 70% fake 30% exxgerated

Yes. Most actual rape and abuse victims wont mess around with stupid hashtags.

Modern feminism and #MeToo shit is just a way to shame unattractive males for almost any behavior.

It's more about females having freedom to do whatever they want without responsibility, than making life harder for ugly males.

As countless past generations learned, allowing females to have any power only serves to fuck over everyone, and mostly themselves.

What has #metoo actually accomplished? The only females I see that have benefited from it are already mega rich celebrities that profited as much as they could from old Jews touching them.

The common female that posts slop 24/7 on social media going on about muh patriarchy is only serving to whittle away the one advantage she has in the world. Her looks that make penises erect.

Of course, that last sentence will be seen as terrible misogyny, but it's also the truth. You're not a special snowflake. Nobody cares about how talented or the quality of work you can provide. This doesn't just apply to females, it's for all of us.

The harsh reality of life is that in order to 'advance', you need to please many people, and you'll find most of them undesirable.

Sexual market value is everything in life, from womb to tomb.

It has only just begun, there will be thousands of ugly men accused of rape across the world as it continues to spread.
Women want to strike fear into the hearts of sub-8s so that they'll never think of approaching them again.

Had a curry femoid of FB saying #metoo because some dude in the bus told her she was cute.

Jennifer Lawrence, the biggest beneficiary of Weinstein, has decided to take a year off from acting. Why? To weaken M+S wielding sub-7 males. We’re going back to silverback days, there’s no escape. What sick world do we live in where Rose McGowan is a “heroine” and the head of Pixar is a villain because he “hugged” women and had to take 6 months leave?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/20/jennifer-lawrence-to-take-yearlong-break-from-acting-to-fix-our-democracy.html

Celebrity culture... just LOL.

Grotesque said:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/20/jennifer-lawrence-to-take-yearlong-break-from-acting-to-fix-our-democracy.html

Celebrity culture... just LOL.

An old maid trying to distract from the fact that she went from the Bill Engvall show to Oscar-winner A-Lister due to Weinstein’s machinations. Benefit from the corrupt system that you’re trying to tear down and get lauded for it. Be exposed as a degenerate and frame it as being a victim. Only in America!