Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate the foid practice of "ghosting"

UserHussein

UserHussein

Banned
-
There was a lazer light rave party in my University, I decided to go.

I found one Brazilian foid, she was a 27 year old graduate student, and I am a 21 year old undergraduate. I also met her Indian roomate.

She looked reserved and quiet, not too enthusiastic about dancing, so I offered to dance with her and she agreed. I got her phone number and she messaged me that it was nice to meet me and she had a good time. It's been 3 days now and I have not heard anything back though sending her a few messages.

I fucking hate fucking foids, why tf do they give out their phone numbers with no intent to reply to men? I tried to search answers for this from the internet and irl, but all I got was fat fucks telling me "Women are not obligated to answer you", and "If a women doesn't want to respond to your creepy as text, she won't"

THEN WHY TF DID YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER YOU STUPID BITCH. The only support I got was from these two sheboons who told me, "well fuck her, move on to another woman".

Thanks.

But seriously, why do foids do this?

Also, she was 27 years old, probably was rammed by 20 - 30 chads and was used to men, and saw me as an insignificant drop in the bucket.

she just wanted to humilliate you

typical foid behaviour

Women have an extremely low empathy and remorse rate especially towards men. Some studies showed women would electrocute men to death without even an ounce of remorse and get pleasure out of it.

They're practically robots and just like robots they have no respect for others. They'll only respect you if you're attractive or high on the social hierarchy.

Getting ghosted is one of the most infuriating things

27 yo + brazilian?

Imagine how high her bodycount must be :blackpill:

27 yo + brazilian?

Imagine how high her bodycount must be :blackpill:
Precisely what I was thinking.

She has probably been rammed by so many people, she saw me as completely insignificant.

Bro they have tons of dms, Shes probably chatting with an other dude

Precisely what I was thinking.

She has probably been rammed by so many people, she saw me as completely insignificant.
Imagine not only the number of guys who had intimacy with her, but also the number of guys in your situation who also ended up being ghosted by her.

Must be terrifying.

Bro they have tons of dms, Shes probably chatting with an other dude

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues"This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World."Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts.It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.
sranaca
Png

#185621090Friday, March 18, 2016 11:05 PM CDT
you don know i bet yo never done it

happened to me recently. They do it to just humiliate and destroy ugly men.

Imagine not only the number of guys who had intimacy with her, but also the number of guys in your situation who also ended up being ghosted by her.

Must be terrifying.
based title

Foids act as if subhumans don't exist, so there's no need to reply to messages

Foids act as if subhumans don't exist, so there's no need to reply to messages

Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.

What did you message her?

Because foids are fucking cowards that avoid confrontation, they don't have the balls (literally).
Females are weak cowardly evil little shits.

I found one Brazilian foid, she was a 27 year old graduate student, and I am a 21 year old undergraduate. I also met her Indian roomate.

She looked reserved and quiet, not too enthusiastic about dancing, so I offered to dance with her and she agreed. I got her phone number and she messaged me that it was nice to meet me and she had a good time. It's been 3 days now and I have not heard anything back though sending her a few messages.

I fucking hate fucking foids, why tf do they give out their phone numbers with no intent to reply to men? I tried to search answers for this from the internet and irl, but all I got was fat fucks telling me "Women are not obligated to answer you", and "If a women doesn't want to respond to your creepy as text, she won't"

THEN WHY TF DID YOU GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER YOU STUPID BITCH. The only support I got was from these two sheboons who told me, "well fuck her, move on to another woman".

Thanks.

Also, she was 27 years old, probably was rammed by 20 - 30 chads and was used to men, and saw me as an insignificant drop in the bucket.
Why would you care about validation from that kind of female

As a brazilian man I can assure you brazilian females are utter trash

I’m proud of my brocels in this thread for getting to a stage where they can get ghosted. Still sad though.

The other brocels are based too, make no mistake.

I’m proud of my brocels in this thread for getting to a stage where they can get ghosted. Still sad though.

Thanks.

Getting ghosted is one of the most infuriating things

happened to me recently. They do it to just humiliate and destroy ugly men.

Women have an extremely low empathy and remorse rate especially towards men. Some studies showed women would electrocute men to death without even an ounce of remorse and get pleasure out of it.

They're practically robots and just like robots they have no respect for others. They'll only respect you if you're attractive or high on the social hierarchy.

Brazillian foids are major whores. Ghosting is then norm here.

this

Foids give their number and ghost to get rid of you easily and avoid angry men who don't accept. This is bullshit, of course. Ironically, this major disrespect is what makes men angry. In truth, they just want to get their sadistic tingles.

Thanks.

apparently because she felt intimidated by you LOL yeah right, bloody bitch I have been thourgh this more than once so I feel your pain

apparently because she felt intimidated by you LOL yeah right, bloody bitch I have been thourgh this more than once so I feel your pain
Foids always provide the stupidest reasons for ghosting.

hopefully she gets raped and murdered soon

Ghosted lol, maybe AFTER they see your face. If they still talked to you romantically you're not ugly. Go back on male models. com

I'm telling you catfishing is how you take revenge. There's no better feeling than standing up random hoes who agreed to meet "Chad" at some location. Even better when they get all dressed up or buy an Uber to come see you. I've had bitches curse me out for not wanting to reimburse them lolllll

**There was no "last time" for the record lol

Screenshot 20231004 112100

Yeah, it's fucking bullshit. That's why I don't go to parties in general

average .is discourse in 2023

They are fucking crazy. It inflates their ego when they do stuff like that. They want us to get attached and then leave us in the mud. It's probably hatred built from not getting enough attention from Chad. Then they have us face their wrath.

They are fucking crazy. It inflates their ego when they do stuff like that. They want us to get attached and then leave us in the mud. It's probably hatred built from not getting enough attention from Chad. Then they have us face their wrath.
Exactly, i fucking hate foids so much

your fault for trying to talk to a well expired hole :feelshaha: