Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I FUCKING hate the feeling of hopelessness and powerlessness when people ignore me

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Just to even message so many people, especially girls on facebook, who know who I am, and yet still dont accept my friend request for months and months, dont read my message and act like "Oh I just havent had time to accept you yet or say hi"

Oh fuck off bitch you damn well know women are on their phones 24/7 and yet youre too uncomfortable and disgusted by me even though im a NICE PERSON but my face creeps you out. Fuck you.

To just sit there alone, have your message unread, your friend request left waiting, unwanted. To sit there feeling like human garbage because people dont care enough even to respond to you or acknowledge you in any way, even online. Thats not conducive to happiness, fuck any moron who thinks otherwise.

Inb4 cucktears "Haha says he's a nice person >Proceeds to swear at women who ignore him"

No I dont. Im a civilized human being and respectful and kind to people, but I can verbalize my frustration if I want, that doesnt make me any less respectful to women when im around them, I'm allowed to be frustrated with their behaviour and not be a misogynist. Most of us on this site are decent, respectful people who are kind to others, but we like to vent our frustration at each other. So fuck you. jesus.

messaging girls on facebook as an ugly guy
that's where you messed up

u do realise that the internet has hugely inflated hypergamy, right?

Real life is worse. Seriously feel like I have to physically wave my hand at someone to get their attention and speak 2-3x louder than anyone else just to get them to look at me and pay attention to what I'm saying. Its why I just usually don't bother saying anything at all. Nobody cares what you have to say unless you have LMS.

Speaking to my Psychologist is the only time I feel like someone is actually paying 100% attention to me in conversation, it's actually a really fucking weird and sensational feeling to have someone actually pay attention and give a shit (or at least pretend to give a shit, since they're being paid). But still, I think it's why I like seeing my Psychologist, it's the only opportunity I get to have a actual proper discussion without having to try really hard to get the other persons attention.

Unless you can offer the other person some form of value (LMS) if they see you as low status, beneath them, no value in interacting with you, then they wont bother, and it will be painful, tiring and troubling for you to socialize. This is what normies don't understand, this whole "just go out bro" and you will be met with a BRICK FUCKING WALL due to your status. Nobody wants to talk to a low status male, so "just going out bro" doesn't fucking work. You need to have LMS for that to work, which is what normies take for granted or just don't fucking understand, they actually think people like them for them, not realizing its their LMS that makes people sociable with them, but they cannot accept this fact, they live in fantasy land where they actually think its their personality and just being a good fucking person that allows them to be social and socially accepted.

Last edited:
Being nice as an incel will make your suffering worse.Nobody cares about you,neither should you care about them